Monday Night Football/Midweek football 5/7 May

andykeenan

He withdrew the transfer request didn't he?

Regardless, he stayed so I'd like him to win it.

Also Manchester City won it only 2 years ago and I like to see different teams winning the major prizes.

Edited by TRS-T

I kinda wanted Liverpool to win the league, and felt filthy for it. It was tearing me up.

Now that has been taken out of my hands by themselves, who look like they've certainly mucked up their title in 10 mins, I can but laugh. Anyone who bottles it as badly as that doesn't deserve it.

I want Gerrard to win the league.

Why?

Because I want to see loyalty rewarded.

I think you'll find it is. Around 150,000 times per week when he picks up his paycheck. **** Gerrard the cheating scumbag. And **** Liverpool too.

• Like 2

He withdrew the transfer request didn't he?

Regardless, he stayed so I'd like him to win it.

Also Manchester City won it only 2 years ago and I like to see different teams winning the major prizes.

Liverpool fans burnt his shirt outside the stadium, how dare anyone wish to leave liverpool!

In Sky's montage of the goals of the season there wasn't single Villa goal that I saw.

good goals or just goals?

trying to think of any good goals we've scored, delph vs southampton, benteke vs norwich, good team goal vs liverpool, delph vs chelsea, i think with the celebration weiman vs city would make a montage too

only league in the world that can give you this last gasp drama

pearce (?) on MOTD, **** off! far too many people believe this bollocks, madrid game last night had just as much drama at the end of the game, la liga this season has had just as much drama, with the last match fixtures it will have more drama too

• Like 1

In Sky's montage of the goals of the season there wasn't single Villa goal that I saw.

good goals or just goals?

trying to think of any good goals we've scored, delph vs southampton, benteke vs norwich, good team goal vs liverpool, delph vs chelsea, i think with the celebration weiman vs city would make a montage too

only league in the world that can give you this last gasp drama

pearce (?) on MOTD, **** off! far too many people believe this bollocks, madrid game last night had just as much drama at the end of the game, la liga this season has had just as much drama, with the last match fixtures it will have more drama too

No Delph against Chelsea? Scandalous.

It was montage of the best goals of the season, and no, no Delph's goal against Chelsea, against WBA or Benteke's against Norwich. Carragher chose Kasami's "Van Basten" goal, Neville chose Rooney's goal from half-way line and viewers voted the Arsenal's goal against Norwich.

Edited by Jarpie

Has Pulis wrapped up Manager of the Year with that result?

Can't imagine the office is going to be much of a fun place to be tomorrow with the Cardiff and 'Pool results, oh well small victories and all that.

Also, doesn't Rodgers have a bit of a habit of making premonitions before a game before looking like he's stuck his foot in it afterwards?!

Love the fact that MOTD have Fowler and Hamann on having expected the scouse to win tonight.

Aye.  Even their ex Man City player was at Liverpool for about ten years. 

• Like 1

Â