Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Pathetic lineup. Is this even Championsship standard?

Yeah, can't believe he's not playing Benteke, Okore, Gabby and Kozak! Lambert out! 

I'd drop Gabby for Nilis personally

• Like 2

Bar Albrighton (who is injured), this is the team that played the majority of the last game (which we won). Who were people expecting us to play?

Bar Albrighton (who is injured), this is the team that played the majority of the last game (which we won). Who were people expecting us to play?

Init. Why are people so surprised? These are the players which we have.

Who fancies Tonev to score tonight?  He's been warming up his shooting boots all season.

Edited by vivahate

Think it'll be a comfortable 2-1 for them tonight (with a missed penalty for them at 2-0, before Jack G. sticks one in with 5 minutes to go to make it a nervy end of the game for City and Liverpool fans alike).

That or we'll stick 3 past them on the counter as they choke.   Hard to say really.

I never thought I'd see a day where Villa fans are wanting us to win as much as Liverpool fans. Two sets of fans stood united for one night it's pretty cool..

I never thought I'd see a day where Villa fans are wanting us to win as much as Liverpool fans. Two sets of fans stood united for one night it's pretty cool..

I expect Liverpool fans want us to win more than most of our fans do. I mean, I'd like us to win but it's not going to ruin my night if we don't. We're safe now anyway.

Edited by Mantis