Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

No idea how this game will go. We seem to be getting the media's backing in sheer hope that we can revive Liverpool's title hopes but I don't think City will be particularly nervous and tense and they only need to do a simple, professional job to beat us reasonably easily. On the other hand, the pressure is absolutely off us and the players can just go out and have some fun and play without any fear which often does wonders. So, who knows. Wouldn't be surprised if we lost about 8-0 though :P

Niall Quinn...

post-31463-Clint-Eastwood-crying-gif-cri

Seriously? Why the **** do we always get him? The smarmy word removed. Can't stand him. He can't even pronounce the names of the players right.

We always lose and play shit when he commentates as well. Expect him to really enjoy himself tonight.

I like 3 in the back and hope we can nick a point - somehow. I don't know how, but I hope it - somehow.

It would make the last round more interesting if Pool and Citeh were on equal points.

And then we'll win at WHL and prevent Spurs (my 2nd least favourite football team in the world) from even qualifying for the EL ... but now I am getting ahead of myself ;)

UTV ... we'll probably lose 4-1, but I am hoping for a 1-1 draw tonight.

Pathetic lineup. Is this even Championsship standard?

Yeah, can't believe he's not playing Benteke, Okore, Gabby and Kozak! Lambert out! 

• Like 3

Just watching sky, lambert asked what it was like to play the role of party spoiler are we relaxed now were safe ect. I wanted him say bugger off were here to win, how dare you, we are Aston Villa.

Unfortunately we go again.