Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

They're going to be very committed tomorrow. Our only chance would be to out-fight them but they'll be well up for it.

3-0 them I say.

I really don't want Liverpool to win the league but I, of course, still want the three points tommorrow however unlikely.

Bowery and Weimann to continue their fine form from Saturday.

Personally I'd rather us do what we're supposed to do. Not consider any other results or teams and just go out and try to win every game until the end of the season. Our lads are paid enough to go out and give everything they've got, especially considering fans will have paid to watch them play.

• Like 1

I think we'll loose 3 or 4 nil but I just hope we can put in a performance. Really who wins the league shouldn't bother us at all! Its about us not Liverpool. And the game isn't meaningless and if Lambert stays it won't because of what we do at city.

Most bookies offering 20/1 for us to win. Don't ever recall such high odds for a single game before.

It's not surprising really. City are going for the title, we're a low mid-table team, City have an almost flawless home record, have a very good home record against us in particular and now that we're safe we're seen as having nothing to play for.

20/1 is still probably worth a small bet though.

I'm hoping that Weimann will be on a high against city as he's clearly been playing with low confidence for a while now. Would be interesting to see how the game would play out with him running at the defence the way we've seen when he's at his best.

• Like 1

Also - villa are 20-1 to win!!!! To put that into perspective these are the same odds as England winning the World Cup! It's just rude to be honest but If you need any incentive to support your own team *facepalm*.... Also speaking of the WC 5 of the plop s team are in that squad so would be quite happy for them to win and be confident on the plane to Brazil

Ten behind the ball, smash and grab and we might have a chance. But a chance is all it will be.

We appear to be safe now other than for an ulikely goal difference swing - we don't really have anything to play for. We're there to make up the numbers, provide a 'free hit' and just turn up to go through the motions.

We've had our win this season against City, so it won't happen again tonight. Two title chasing teams have had ropey results already this week. It won't happen tonight.

Vlaar - take some lube with you. It's going to be a long night for you. A game to see the best of Guzan...

I challenge you to prove me wrong... Best of luck Villa, methinks you will need it.

I've had a punt on us to win due to the ridiculous odds, I've also had Bowery to score and villa to win at a cool 150-1. Crazy odds in my view.

I've also just seen a little stat that man city have score 107 more goals than villa in all comps... Madness!

• Like 1

20-1 is enormous, I don't think I've ever seen us so long to win a football match.

To be fair though, if we win tonight it'll be a miracle. I hope we go for it regardless though, if we can score first then who knows, might come away with a point!

I really want to win this. The arrogance of Man City, assuming this is an easy 3 point, has pissed me right off. Chances are we'll get beat badly, but I'd love to make them sweat for it. If we can keep it tight for half an hour, we've got a slim chance. They'll start at 100 mph and try and blitz us, I'm sure. I hope we've got the metal to hang on in there. Having watched us this season, I'm sure you all know that's a massive ask though.

• Like 1