Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Cowans must have made the Bowery call

Lambert criticized non-stop for two years every time Bowery is in the squad. Comes on and plays well, must be down to Cowans.

I will never understand Villa fans.

Im a lambert supporter but it was always holt when 2 other clowns were involved hence why i said it must have been Cowans. Wasnt a pop at lambert

Cowans must have made the Bowery call

Lambert criticized non-stop for two years every time Bowery is in the squad. Comes on and plays well, must be down to Cowans.

I will never understand Villa fans.

Im a lambert supporter but it was always holt when 2 other clowns were involved hence why i said it must have been Cowans. Wasnt a pop at lambert

Fair enough, misunderstood your point (I said I never understand Villa fans ;)

• Like 1

Fans seem to be reminding Lerner of what Villa used to be like during his tenure.

Yeah, that's right, they're not just happy, enjoying safety, enjoying the match and celebrating. They're trying to subtly stick it to the owner.

Interesting that a decent tactic in football that seems to be gaining in popularity has been borrowed from Rugby - kick it into touch. If you kick it long up the flanks, it doesn't matter if you don't hit someone as long as you get it as high up the pitch as possible. Then you can mark everyone from the throw-in and potentially win possession high up the pitch.

Fans seem to be reminding Lerner of what Villa used to be like during his tenure.

Yeah, that's right, they're not just happy, enjoying safety, enjoying the match and celebrating. They're trying to subtly stick it to the owner.

I meant because of the Mellberg, Carew and Petrov chants.....

Wonder if we will still have Lambert out chants at the end of the game!

No. In fact the Lambo swingometer will move the most it has all season I expect.

Wonder if we will still have Lambert out chants at the end of the game!

Hope so. Even though we're now winning, we've been utterly shit for two seasons in a row and he needs to go!