New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

On 16/09/2022 at 12:09, villa89 said:

Not a bad effort but the lion looks like it's in inverted commas.

16 hours ago, Tayls said:

@StuL I like the final one with the blue border. The blue inside that though looks like a lion with folded over ears… 

I did it with a sky blue background but now it's been mentioned I have to agree, it looks a little out of place.

On 17/09/2022 at 12:51, a m ole said:

villa.png

Not as good as lapal_lad21s but i tried

Make the Aston Villa part a bit bigger and stand out more and I’m sold. I’d buy that shirt. Lovely. Heck the whole lot is spot on for me. A more modern and Italian looking kit is what I’m after. It’s what I envisioned when I made this masterpiece 😂:

spacer.png

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think that’s the best fan made badge I’ve seen, I hope that’s what we end up with! 

Thanks, this was the lion that was made for the badge rubber stamp when we last had it changed and then a simple but interesting font. I’d personally redraw the lion to be a bit more traditional rampant looking to contrast the modern font (think proud history bright future 🥴) but my attempts to do that this far have been unsatisfactory 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Thanks, this was the lion that was made for the badge rubber stamp when we last had it changed and then a simple but interesting font. I’d personally redraw the lion to be a bit more traditional rampant looking to contrast the modern font (think proud history bright future 🥴) but my attempts to do that this far have been unsatisfactory 

Unfortunately I think the lion is too detailed. They're going to go with something flat and simple that translates across devices etc 😕

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Unfortunately I think the lion is too detailed. They're going to go with something flat and simple that translates across devices etc 😕

Yup. Every logo has to look the same.

We should just go a step further, and ditch the lion, to fully transform in to a modern, digital-first organisation, delivering maximum brand value to our shareholders.

I present:

image.png.cccf9f418b8ec6c6e350c2343080566d.png

That'll be £250,000, please

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

We should just go a step further, and ditch the lion, to fully transform in to a modern, digital-first organisation, delivering maximum brand value to our shareholders.

I present:

Too much blue, I think the colours should be inverted

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I present:

Can we make that just one L?

• Haha 3