New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

I refuse to believe fans were fine with the lion facing the way it is. Obviously a club decision to stop knock offs as some knock offs are bound to have the lion facing the way it does now.

Also how much are they paying this agency for what essentially could have been knocked up by any forum member in a few minutes?!?

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Oh great a round badge just like everyone else, how original. 

Maybe because we asked for something like our original badge? Did you watch the video at all as if you did you would know both designs were whittled down by feedback??

Edited by Demitri_C

One thing for definite....the lion looks frickin awesome.

Great work from the design team to get a fierce and modern lion that also plays into our heritage well.

The gas lamp is just an arbitrary option, I think. Feels like the round one was always going to be the one we go for.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I refuse to believe fans were fine with the lion facing the way it is. Obviously a club decision to stop knock offs as some knock offs are bound to have the lion facing the way it does now.

Also how much are they paying this agency for what essentially could have been knocked up by any forum member in a few minutes?!?

The knocks are sold for about a fiver and made for less than half that I presume. I'm sure they can knock up some new ones.

don't love either. don't hate either. slight preference for the first perhaps but imagine the round badge will win by a landslide as seems there's a big demand to return to it

i sympathise with tattoo artists though. that new lion is going to be a bastard to draw.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe because we asked for something like our original badge? Did you watch the video at all as if you did you would know both designs were whittled down by feedback??

The original round badge was rubbish.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1