New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Having read the website post closer I get the distinct impression that:

We are reverting back to a rounded badge

The lion will change colour

AVFC will be dropped for either Aston Villa or Aston Villa FC

How are they gonna get the lion to change colour?

Like a hologram or summat

😁

6 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

A couple I just knocked up. Not massively different to the old roundel first and then one for those who don't like gold.

avfbnew.jpg

avfbnew2.jpg

I do like the more understated tones - if the club is so focused on branding I wonder if they will revert to a previous simpler lion design 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FLVillan said:

For me, the primary objective of any new design should be the fact that our colours are Claret & Blue.  Not Blue and Yellow with a hint of Claret. I always found it ironic that as we went away from the round badge, Chelski produced their new "modern" design that is a virtual replica of our old round badge. It would be nice to see the full name rather than AVFC and also to see PREPARED re-introduced.  Although I imagine that would make it too "busy" so I'll leave it up to the computer design geeks... :)

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

While I mostly agree I do think dropping prepared was a good idea as it looks stupid when you’re rubbish, we haven’t won anything of note for nigh on 30 years and even then it was the league cup and we haven’t been a team of note for over a decade. 

I never really got the “prepared” thing, seemed a bit too boy-scout for my liking, and why wouldn’t a professional team be prepared anyway? It never seemed that unique or inspiring or anything to me, although I get that it’s use goes back a long time in our history 

5 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

I never really got the “prepared” thing, seemed a bit too boy-scout for my liking, and why wouldn’t a professional team be prepared anyway? It never seemed that unique or inspiring or anything to me, although I get that it’s use goes back a long time in our history 

being prepared in the 19th century was a big thing.

9 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

A more modern stylised logo I know might not be too popular...

avfbnew3.jpg

I like it..  but it really doesn't feel like us. They should do something like this for the las Vegas villains though

• Like 1