Easah Suliman

Villan4Life

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

If he only has a year left then what’s the point of a loan? We’d have to give him a new contract to be able to loan him. 

Why can't we loan him with a year left on his contract? 

51 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Would be good at somewhere like Bolton that need players or other clubs (Bury?) who financially in trouble. To get guaranteed playing time

WBA would be an ideal place for him to go this season.

Slavan would need to give him 1st choice CB role though to aide his development imo and they have something like 7 players left so are needing bodies in over all positions.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Why can't we loan him with a year left on his contract? 

We can do but he’ll be free to sign for another club when his loan would be up and we would lose him for nothing. 

If we rate him we would be best to give him a new contract and if we don’t rate him we’d be best to sell now whilst we can still get a fee for him. 

His last few loans haven’t gone anywhere so it seems we might go down the second route. 

I don't think there's any chance whatsoever of him getting a loan to a championship club. Need to find him somewhere where he'll get actual game time.

Edited by useless

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

We can do but he’ll be free to sign for another club when his loan would be up and we would lose him for nothing. 

If we rate him we would be best to give him a new contract and if we don’t rate him we’d be best to sell now whilst we can still get a fee for him. 

His last few loans haven’t gone anywhere so it seems we might go down the second route. 

Presumably, if he does go out on loan, we’ll look and see how he’s doing before pinning him down to a new contract?

7 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

You're right, if there's a chance of selling him for some real money then we should do that and not loan him. However, my assumption is that there is nobody willing to buy him at a reasonable price. In which case, there's no harm in loaning him, seeing how he gets on in the first three months of the season, and then possibly offering him a contract in November, a month before European teams can talk to him. 

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

If he only has a year left then what’s the point of a loan? We’d have to give him a new contract to be able to loan him. 

I think at this stage we are just doing him a favour to help him forge a career elsewhere.

He won't make it here.

46 minutes ago, useless said:

I think he's signed a new contract, as his last one ended June of this year.

The only contract he needs to sign is a 12 monther at the local gym.

Edited by rodders0223

7 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

We probably took up the one year contract extension on him.

Would you recommend him to Crewe (impartially) ? 

Edited by thabucks

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

WBA would be an ideal place for him to go this season.

Slavan would need to give him 1st choice CB role though to aide his development imo and they have something like 7 players left so are needing bodies in over all positions.

He couldn't cement a first team slot in Holland, what makes you think WBA would consider guaranteeing him a first team slot for a even a second?

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Would you recommend him to Crewe (impartially) ? 

no, i recommended him to St Mirren before he went to Grimsby on loan  though! But Villa said no.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

He couldn't cement a first team slot in Holland, what makes you think WBA would consider guaranteeing him a first team slot for a even a second?

I didn't they say would. I suggested they would need to, to aide his development if he is to mount to anything.

• Like 1

He isn’t gunna make it here is he ... I wonder what’s holding him back.. as he just not developed as he has been through the age groups with England... is he just physically up to it or not hit the right mentality to succeed ? 

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

He isn’t gunna make it here is he ... I wonder what’s holding him back.. as he just not developed as he has been through the age groups with England... is he just physically up to it or not hit the right mentality to succeed ? 

homesickness,. Think it's mentally you need to really want it! And i don't feel he does.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He's got all the physicality and bravery of a 7 year old girl.

He gets ragged about in U23 games, yet alone mens football.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's got all the physicality and bravery of a 7 year old girl.

He gets ragged about in U23 games, yet alone mens football.

Needs some time on the weights then, look what it did for Jack, he went from a waif to groot calves.

Edited by MaVilla

Â