$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Yeah, that's a Mr. N. Parking. ( sounds Chinese doesn't it). Anyway that deal was a flat offer and is going nowhere.

I think the mods need to clamp down on this type of speculation. ;)

Should not be permitted at anytime! Expect for Christmas Day and Bank Holidays?

Woah, woah, woah guys.. has anyone identified the other guy in the pic, pointed out below?

214tkcm.png

It must be a sign...

Ahem.

I just hope Lerner and Parking aren't poles apart in their valuation of the club.

Woah, woah, woah guys.. has anyone identified the other guy in the pic, pointed out below?

214tkcm.png

It must be a sign...

Ahem.

I just hope Lerner and Parking aren't poles apart in their valuation of the club.

I heard he has given away many tickets to fans in the past.

• Like 1

I think Omariqy's picture from above pretty much confirms it's not Arison.

As opposed to the common sense that if Lerner were negotiating with Arison about buying the club the two of them wouldn't be hanging out together in a parking lot in full view of cameras in the first place confirming it hours ago.

Edited by VillaHatesMe

I think Omariqy's picture from above pretty much confirms it's not Arison.

As opposed to the common sense that if Lerner were negotiating with Arison about buying the club the two of them wouldn't be hanging out together in a parking lot in full view of cameras in the first place confirming it hours ago.

Wait a minute I've been saying that it isn't him all the time just looked him but I don't think they would care less, there could be any number of reasons for them to be seen out together in public, maybe they weren't expecting to be photographed at that time whoever they were.

As I said Arison's company have just done a deal with Dallas Cowboys. So even if were him it would most likely have something to do with that.

Edited by useless