$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I don't think we will figure who is buying us by trying to decode what Paul Lambert is saying. Our only hope is thetrees.

Can you imagine the players trying to decode what he's on about? No wonder they look all over the shop!

I was thinking exactly this.

You'd expect successful leaders to be articulate and energetic. Hopefully he's just camera shy bless him.

I don't think we will figure who is buying us by trying to decode what Paul Lambert is saying. Our only hope is thetrees.

Along with ignoring that other people fly in for business which has nothing to do with Villa.

Exactly. Peoples desperation for there to be a mystery buyer is embarassing at times.

I hope we find a buyer but seriously believing we have a buyer coz an american plane is in birmingham is lunatic material

N82RP_BHX_2014.05.20.jpg

And off they went to Teterboro

Parked in a non-standard position, away from prying eyes. Multiple pax and a number of bags.

Probably completely unrelated ;)

*gratuitous picture of aeroplane, taken at 1220

If you zoom in you can see Jack Woodward in the fifth window sipping a G&T.

Doubt it. If that were true it would be "live and exclusive, here on AVTV". 

"As i sit here, with the spring dawning slowly upon us, the wind drifting past the windows like Tony Daley in full flight, as the birds tweet in the silent moonlight etc etc...."

• Like 3

Along with ignoring that other people fly in for business which has nothing to do with Villa.
Exactly. Peoples desperation for there to be a mystery buyer is embarassing at times.

I hope we find a buyer but seriously believing we have a buyer coz an american plane is in birmingham is lunatic material

Who's believing it? Who is categorically saying Bob Rich 100% IS the buyer? It's just theories, speculation and guessing. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Geoffrey Handler works for McLaughlin & Stern (had a plane at BHX). He was involved in the takeover of a MLB team, which according to this link was in New York.

From 2009 to 2012 the Buffalo Bisons, owned by Robert Rich (had a plane at BHX) had an affiliation with The New York Mets.

gsZcnax.gif

Who's believing it? Who is categorically saying Bob Rich 100% IS the buyer? It's just theories, speculation and guessing. If you don't like it then don't read it.
How does someone know if they "don't like it" if they haven't read it? Unfortunately this thread is just filled with many people writing boring crap for the sake of it. Edited by MikeMcKenna

AVFC Transfer Tweet ‏@AVFCTransTweet 5m

Received information in the last five minutes which suggests Robert Rich is to submit a formal bid for #avfc

Confirmation.

Why do muppets keep giving that bloke the time of day.

In the last few weeks, they have claimed we are sold and announced (2 weeks ago) and that Lambert was sacked.

Why do people give ITK’s the time of day, people are stupid enough to believe it and when it doesn't happen the club gets grief.

Rich is intriguing to me as I live near one of his other properties, the Northwest Arkansas Naturals.

The Naturals are in town for a few games starting tomorrow, no I will not be going in my Villa kit to try and drum up support.

But, I would expect if he acquires us that wearing said kit will get me half off beer prices.

Maybe if they read one, two or three pages of guesswork and 'investigation' and don't like it. Stop reading it. Don't accuse people of being embarrassing or desperate?

• Like 1