Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I know it was cliche and obvious but I really enjoyed it. It shows you how well it was acted and shot that you knew pretty much how it was going to play out yet you still were holding on when Jon was suffocating and you were grinning when Jon was punching Ramsey's face in.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

It was always obvious who would win, but it was still a fantastic episode. We also knew littlefinger's army would save the day. Think people are being too harsh on this episode. It was beautifully shot, and really did a great job showing the gruesome nature of battles back then and how they were fought. 

It's not a documentary.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, V01 said:

It's not a documentary.

Well we had dinosaurs so why not dragons ;)

Thought it was cleverly done Ramsey having the Roman esque shields to block in snows's men. One thing though, how did they possibly get everyone to die in the exact same place on top of each other to form the back of barricade?

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Well we had dinosaurs so why not dragons ;)

Thought it was cleverly done Ramsey having the Roman esque shields to block in snows's men. One thing though, how did they possibly get everyone to die in the exact same place on top of each other to form the back of barricade?

Sure that's the way they did it back in the day :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, V01 said:

It's not a documentary.

You trying to tell me that thousands of years ago a guy named  Jesus Christ John snow didn't get betrayed by a close ally, then killed, and rose back from the dead only to make the world a better place? 

• Like 4

I loved it.

And glad to see that a lot of people agree that the bit where he's getting crushed was the most uncomfortable bit. That really had me squirming, it was horrible. And I really thought he was done for there as I was convinced he was going to die in this one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I loved it.

And glad to see that a lot of people agree that the bit where he's getting crushed was the most uncomfortable bit. That really had me squirming, it was horrible. And I really thought he was done for there as I was convinced he was going to die in this one.

He's not going to die, he just got reserected. Dieing a few episodes later would be pointless. 

I'm guessing he will be there at the end. 

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He's not going to die, he just got reserected. Dieing a few episodes later would be pointless. 

Not really. Like the red woman said, he might have been brought back for that very moment. "You might have been brought back so you can die today"

5 hours ago, Czechlad said:

You trying to tell me that thousands of years ago a guy named Jesus Christ didn't get betrayed by a close ally, then killed, and rose back from the dead only to make the world a better place? 

I could try, but you probably wouldn't believe me :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

"Hey Wun Wun , what weapon do you want ? An entire tree ? 20ft bow and arrow ?"

"I'm good ta"

"You sure mate ? You could probably do a lot of good with an oak tree in each hand  pal "

"I said I'm good thanks"

"Don't you remember how much damage you did at the wall with weapons in your hand ?"

"Yeah  , but Jon's only wearing a leather body warmer and some brylcreem. It doesn't look like it's gonna be one of those "weapons required" sorta battles"

"You sure Wun Wun ?" 

"Snow"

"Melisandre, please bring my brother back"

"No, LoL has no use for him."

"But how do you know that, he's the true heir of Winterfell and Warden of the North, please give it a try!"

"No. I have no powers"

"Alright then, let's bury him next to dad"

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The best part was when Bolton offered to pardon the treasonous Lords if they gave up  and then the camera shoots straight to Lyanna Mormont on horseback . That face was priceless. 

I'd really like to see a scene next week where Littlefinger tries to turn on the charm with her...

• Like 1

Â