Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I think the Iron was from that a guy (Jaqen) who she saved a few season's back who could change his appearence and promised her three deaths of her choosing

Correct

• Like 1

The coin was given to Ayra by Jaqen H'ghar, the faceless man who she saved at Harrenhal.  

http://youtu.be/kBV0uOLx8jM

He was locked in a cage with the two guys that Ayra and The Hound killed on the road a couple of episodes back (one bit The Hound on the neck if you remember) and he said he owed Ayra three lives because she saved three lives so he killed some people at Harrenhal which allowed Ayra to escape.  

• Like 3

Which could be why she didn't administer the Coup de gras on the Hound. Would that have used up her last one?

Edited by Ponky

Which could be why she didn't administer the Coup de gras on the Hound. Would that have used up her last one?

No she didn't kill the hound because that was a far cruelly way to leave him to die than making it quick and easy.

A couple of questions about Arya.

Where is she going?

She is sailing to Braavos, which is one of the "Free Cities" across the sea on the continent of Essos.

What was the "iron" she gave the ships captain that made him change his mind?

See Rev's answer above.

Bit odd Stannis just turning up like that, how did he get there without being seen with his vast army?

He hired ships and men using the gold he got from the Iron Bank of Braavos, then sailed along the coast of Westeros to reach the north side of the Wall (See the yellow line on this map). 

• Like 1

So...what's at Braavos where Arya is heading? 

Well, she's going there fairly aimlessly currently, but, the coin she gave to the captain, the iron one from Jaqen H'ghar,

(What's happening next season/in the books)

is almost like an invitation to something called the Faceless Men, an assassin's guild/churchy religion place, and they claim they caused the downfall of the Valyrian empire and the Doom

• Like 1

So...what's at Braavos where Arya is heading? 

Well, she's going there fairly aimlessly currently, but, the coin she gave to the captain, the iron one from Jaqen H'ghar,

(What's happening next season/in the books)

is almost like an invitation to something called the Faceless Men, an assassin's guild/churchy religion place, and they claim they caused the downfall of the Valyrian empire and the Doom

Cheers for this!

Just watched Rev's video above too... it's all coming together now. :)

Jaqen was a legend. I loved the last minute knife to the back and the guy fell dead as at Tywin's feet as he opened his door.

In fact Jaqen, Bronn and the Hound need to be in an eighties style action movie spin off.

A couple of questions about Arya.

Where is she going?

She is sailing to Braavos, which is one of the "Free Cities" across the sea on the continent of Essos.

What was the "iron" she gave the ships captain that made him change his mind?

See Rev's answer above.

Bit odd Stannis just turning up like that, how did he get there without being seen with his vast army?

He hired ships and men using the gold he got from the Iron Bank of Braavos, then sailed along the coast of Westeros to reach the north side of the Wall (See the yellow line on this map). 

Thanks for that. Wish i'd seen that before asking all the questions  :blush:  :blush:

Cheers Nick

• Like 1

The bell ringing at the end was the sign that Tywin was killed. Hence Varys GTFO of there.

Ah, right. I would have like to see an arrow in his head though, just so I could sleep better.

So I guess its wait 12 months for a Feast For Crowszzzzzzzzzzzzz. They are going to have to smoosh it together with Dance with Dragons though aren't they just to keep up the contact with the characters? I quite like the fact that its getting to the point where even book readers don't know whats going on (eg. Brann) I have envied non book types this season with the Tyrion/Tywin/Oberyn storylines.

Â