Leicester City

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I think that's fair enough?

They're not going to be distraught over losing because it helps Leicester take another step towards the title.  They're not saying "I hope Southampton lose".

No but they're saying they'd be ok with it. When your team is going for European places I find this very odd.

Arsenal fixtures: 

West HamvArsenal

ArsenalvCrystal Palace

ArsenalvWest Brom

SunderlandvArsenal

ArsenalvNorwich

Man CityvArsenal

ArsenalvAston Villa

I think Arsenal are nailed on to win 5 of those games. Only tricky ones are West Ham and Man City. I think they will beat West Ham though. 6 wins would take Arsenal to 76 points. 

TottenhamvMan Utd

StokevTottenham

TottenhamvWest Brom

ChelseavTottenham

TottenhamvSouthampton

NewcastlevTottenham

I think Spurs have a tougher run in. Could see them getting 3 wins and 3 draws taking them to 74 points. 

3 more wins for Leicester or 2 wins and 2 draws would do it based on the above. 

22 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Arsenal fixtures: 

West HamvArsenal

ArsenalvCrystal Palace

ArsenalvWest Brom

SunderlandvArsenal

ArsenalvNorwich

Man CityvArsenal

ArsenalvAston Villa

I think Arsenal are nailed on to win 5 of those games. Only tricky ones are West Ham and Man City. I think they will beat West Ham though. 6 wins would take Arsenal to 76 points. 

TottenhamvMan Utd

StokevTottenham

TottenhamvWest Brom

ChelseavTottenham

TottenhamvSouthampton

NewcastlevTottenham

I think Spurs have a tougher run in. Could see them getting 3 wins and 3 draws taking them to 74 points. 

3 more wins for Leicester or 2 wins and 2 draws would do it based on the above. 

I think Arsenal are out of it myself. 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

I hope so but everyone still says Spurs are in it. If Arsenal win their game in hand they are 1 point behind Spurs - surely that counts them in especially with their 'easier' fixtures. I actually think Arsenal will leapfrog Spurs but miss out on the title. I hope! 

• Like 1

Yes  Leicester are in such a position now where they can afford a couple of slip ups. Arsenal and Spurs can afford none. West Ham away could end Arsenal's hopes completely I think

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

I hope so but everyone still says Spurs are in it. If Arsenal win their game in hand they are 1 point behind Spurs - surely that counts them in especially with their 'easier' fixtures. I actually think Arsenal will leapfrog Spurs but miss out on the title. I hope! 

it be funny if they got to last day of season and slipped up against us :lol:

they would want Wenger killed

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Still wouldn't shock me if Arsenal finish above Spurs with all the hype they're getting.

I'm surprised people aren't admitting Spurs run in is the toughest of the three, I assume most on this board thought they'd roll over Liverpool. I didn't and imo they won't win at either Stoke (excellent record against the top 6 this season) or Chelsea (who bizarrely despite being shite this season actually have the longest unbeaten run of any prem team at 14 games somehow). They could easily screw up a home game aswell.

So typical for one of Spurs's greatest ever seasons for them to still finish below Arsenal.

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

you say that, but if 'arry was in charge, he'd no doubt haggle the FA. "Jamaica?! What? Nah Rosie volunteered to do me taxes.  Now let's get back to old Wes..."

Ha, nearly as bad as the Garth Crooks "James Morrison should get an England call up" punditry.

He'd been playing for Scotland for about 6 years when he said that.

Â