Leicester City

Villan4Life

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

and more amazingly they will be Champions League top seeds if finish the job

That's interesting, I know they changed the format but given not playing in europe they'd be 3rd seeds at best and so in a potential group of death.

They can certainly get to the knock outs as I doubt playing the likes of Bate Borisov or Anderlecht who seem to make up the numbers most years will give them too many sleepless nights.

16 minutes ago, krisagg75 said:

the reason why i've still got an interest in this season.albrighton with a champions medal,fantastic for him.

Joining the likes of Barry, Milner and Young as Premier League Winners after leaving Villa. 

Jesus, what a midfield 4 that is. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alpaywasawesome said:

Joining the likes of Barry, Milner and Young as Premier League Winners after leaving Villa. 

and Delp....oh wait :D

• Like 1

Yes let them win the league first :) Pretty close now! West Ham will be very tough next week but they can afford a couple of slip-ups. Good to see Vardy back amongst the goals. everybody has  been talking about Mahrez as the player of the year, but no-one should forget the contributions from both Vardy and Kante. Kante has been the player that has really stood up the last couple of games.

28 minutes ago, Alpaywasawesome said:

Honestly, I don't think Albrighton is anywhere near the level of those 3 in their prime. Not saying he wouldn't walk into our current team obviously but I think with Leicester it's more about the team (except Mahrez is who is top top quality).

• Like 2

VERY interesting to think what they might do in the summer. As a team whose whole is greater than the sum of its parts I can't imagine the sort of player they might target.

Edited by a m ole

28 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Honestly, I don't think Albrighton is anywhere near the level of those 3 in their prime. Not saying he wouldn't walk into our current team obviously but I think with Leicester it's more about the team (except Mahrez is who is top top quality).

yes but Kante is top class also and Vardy one of the best strikers in the Premier League this season. So for me they have three top quality players but I agree its more about the team.

56 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes let them win the league first :) Pretty close now! West Ham will be very tough next week but they can afford a couple of slip-ups. Good to see Vardy back amongst the goals. everybody has  been talking about Mahrez as the player of the year, but no-one should forget the contributions from both Vardy and Kante. Kante has been the player that has really stood up the last couple of games.

Amusing thing is the London media are desperately trying to crown Payet as POTY. Don't get me wrong he's been quality since xmas but only since then, Leicester boys have been brilliant all season. I'd personally give it to Mahrez as I love watching him play.

1 hour ago, trekka said:

Really happy for Ranieri.  He got dumped by Chelsea far too soon.

Pleased for him too but you can't say Chelsea made a mistake in replacing him with Mourinho.  The team Mourinho created was one of the best that English football has ever seen and the core of that squad basically carried the club to the Champions League.  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, PaulC said:

yes but Kante is top class also and Vardy one of the best strikers in the Premier League this season. So for me they have three top quality players but I agree its more about the team.

Agree on Kante but not entirely convinced by Vardy.

29 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Agree on Kante but not entirely convinced by Vardy.

I know stats don't always tell the whole story, but it's pretty hard to argue that Vardy hasn't been one of the best strikers in the league this season.

CfsmcRRWcAAQfl_.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/premier-league/top-scorers

Edited by StanBalaban

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is one of the best things top happen in football for years, but Leicester fans are already being insufferable words removed, and they haven't **** won it yet.

we would probably be the same though ;) 

• Like 1

Â