Leicester City

Villan4Life

23 hours ago, gharperr said:

or he could be the next bale. Its not like hes vardy which is just on the huge positive side of variance for half a season and producing unsustainable numbers where everybody in the football world knows hes going to regress back to mediocre (and probably the same about michu). People in the footballing world were pretty impressed with mahrez last season (truth be told, i didnt have a clue who he was and its easy to say "i rated him last year" when hes playing like he is now) and they're even more impressed with him this season. I seriously dont see him getting sold for less than 20m even if he does regress a bit.

so 40m now (random figure) with less chance of CL equity is probably worse than 20m in summer  + greater CL equity and the added money through CL/coverage and ability to sign better players to establish yourself as top 6 side in future.

The club is in 0 debt and i think the owners have quite a bit of money.

Michu's problems come from an ankle injury, not a regression to mediocrity. 

1 hour ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

After 38 games it doesn't. Leicester, Palace and Watford won't finish as high as they are now. Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton won't finish as low as they are now.

Don't have a player as good as Mahrez though. Barry is exceptionally slow now and Leicester have bags of pace in the side. Hard game to pick tomorrow.

Edited by PaulC

18 hours ago, Artetasgirl said:

Looking forward to seeing them this weekend at Goodison. Hope they go home disappointed with no points :D

Could happen actually. For the first time this season they're missing more than one first choice player.

Huth suspended so chance for Lukaku to exploit this as don't actually know who Leicester's back up CB is, Upson still there?

They've also lost Drinkwater for the xmas period who's a vital cog in the engine room.

Everton to win...

6 hours ago, PaulC said:

Don't have a player as good as Mahrez though. Barry is exceptionally slow now and Leicester have bags of pace in the side. Hard game to pick tomorrow.

Well Defelou's finally living up to the hype for me although not close to Mahrez's stats.

I'd say Everton have better quality over the pitch....Stones, Baines, Coleman, James McCarthy, Barkley, Lukaku are arguably better than what Leicester have in those areas but Leicester are unbelievable as a team and of course have Mahrez and Vardy to win the game for them.

Should be a fun game to watch and really should be on the box instead of us or one of the Sunday games. 

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

huge win again, wtf

its crazy, throw in the form over the final 10 games of last season 2, there's no reason right now why they can't win the league, if they get through the winter period without picking up injuries they will at least get in the CL.

Â