Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

BBC are amazing.

SUBSTITUTION - Man Utd 3-1 Aston Villa

Change for Manchester United, shortly after the survive a penalty appeal from Christian Benteke, as Shinji Kagawa is withdrawn to a rapturous reception. Teenage Belgian/Kosovan/Albanian/English midfielder Adnan Januzaj trots on - and almost makes an instant impact. Januzaj shrugs off a couple of Villa defenders before trundling a low shot into the hands of Villa keeper Christian Benteke.

• Like 1

BBC are amazing.

SUBSTITUTION - Man Utd 3-1 Aston Villa

Change for Manchester United, shortly after the survive a penalty appeal from Christian Benteke, as Shinji Kagawa is withdrawn to a rapturous reception. Teenage Belgian/Kosovan/Albanian/English midfielder Adnan Januzaj trots on - and almost makes an instant impact. Januzaj shrugs off a couple of Villa defenders before trundling a low shot into the hands of Villa keeper Christian Benteke.

Maybe we should try it, I'm sure Guzan could have put away Benteke's chance earlier.

HAHAHA. What a joke! Now only Fellaini and a Young penalty left. Benteke needs to be outside of the team for a while. Work harder man!

For who? Holt?? There's no alternatives.

Like Gabby and Weimann stopped being strikes. And Helenius. Even Bent next season. Or going all Spain and use no striker.This Beneteke has a free ticket bullshit needs to stop.

Do we let Man U win. Cant even beat them when there shit!! Roll over roll over.......

They're Man Utd . . . They're 7th in the table, we're 11th . . . They're at home . . . etc etc. Get a sense of perspective. 

Did you watch them get raped by Liverpool and Man City? Man United have the worst home record that they have had for a quarter of a century. You seem to think that just because they are Man United they are untouchable and little Aston Villa have no right to be breathing the same air. You have a small minded attitude just like Lambert and the players.

Yes, how could I forgot our title-challenge? We truly are just like Liverpool and Man City! I mean, I don't think Suarez or Toure would even improve our team.