Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Well this game has highlighted every word Big Ron said.. Bunch of clowns

glad i turned the inevitable bulls**t off before it even started... So thanks David James for turning my stomach with your pre-game patronism ..saved me the stress of watching this dog awful tripe.

How can you call it dog awful tripe if your not watching it? Just like to hop on the bandwagon?

Simple.. can "See" everything that's happening by reading the posts on here :/

Amateurish defending

missing sitters and making comedic errors... same as i've seen virtually all season when i have watched it 

We've done okay - we've made chances and we've competed for everything, we've had bad luck with Gabby's slip for their first, bad timing with their second goal and a couple of errors in judgement for the penalty and marking for their first, but it's not been a disgrace - not our day.

It hasn't been our day for some time against Man you and you just can't excuse another defeat like that when United have been so poor recently.

Lets look at the bright side here. This gets the fans off Moyes back, meaning he'll get more time to completely destroy them. You heard it here first: 6 points for Villa vs Man Utd next season.

• Like 1