Weekends football 22/23 March

andykeenan

Shearer - "he doesn't even look up" 

(over video footage of Rooney clearly looking where the keeper is before he hits it...)

Under the MotD table is the same bowl they draw the FA cup balls from, in which he has football clichés printed out for him to pull out and read after each match.

Edited by Davkaus

rooneys wasnt even the best goal of the day, toure's 3rd was stunning

I see your Yaya Toure and raise you an Alexander Tettey! 

• Like 1

Rooney shoved Tomkins in the back so it would drop for him, aka 'clever play', then just hit it and hoped. Thanks to Adrian's clown act we get another long jizzfest and renewed calls for him to feature big at the WC 

*snore*

**** hell it was a quality goal, give him some credit. If Delph scored that would you be saying the same?

Reminds me of RvP's goal against us last season, which I thought was better than Lowton's but I got slated for it.

The great thing about this weekends footy is that for the first time in years I have been taking more heed of the results from the mid table teams, and not the relegation candidates.

The great thing about this weekends footy is that for the first time in years I have been taking more heed of the results from the mid table teams, and not the relegation candidates.

Brilliant, isn't it?

Â