Weekends football 22/23 March

andykeenan

the phrase nil point comes from the Eurovision Song Contest dunnit. 

shame Rodriguez had to go off with an injury. his goal today puts him on 13 goals 3 Assists: 16 points. Mata in his "great season" set the benchmark at 20 points.  if Rodriguez gets another 4 points you could argue he is worth £38m.

You never bring up any sense.

Juan Mata is a midfielder, Jay Rodriguez is a striker. Juan Mata has warranted moves to Chelsea and Man Utd, he has won the Champions League and he plays for Spain. Jay Rodriguez will warrant a move to a bigger club if he deserves it, and credit to him if he does make such a step in his career. Why you are comparing the two and grudging Mata is just weird, he is obviously a very good player and a nice person to boot. I can understand people having things to say against Suarez, Ronaldo and Pepe, but seriously, Mata? If Mata played for Southampton he would be their star, if Rodriguez was playing for United, he would sit on the bench most of the time. His finish today was lovely though. Juan Mata forked up 29 goals/assists last season, and when he gets back after a full pre-season, more accustomed to his new surroundings, I expect him to do the same next year. Jay Rodriguez? Will probably play for Southampton and struggle to score more than 10 goals, as we have seen with many players with high, but not exceptional ability.

the phrase nil point comes from the Eurovision Song Contest dunnit.

shame Rodriguez had to go off with an injury. his goal today puts him on 13 goals 3 Assists: 16 points. Mata in his "great season" set the benchmark at 20 points. if Rodriguez gets another 4 points you could argue he is worth £38m.

You never bring up any sense.

Juan Mata is a midfielder, Jay Rodriguez is a striker. Juan Mata has warranted moves to Chelsea and Man Utd, he has won the Champions League and he plays for Spain. Jay Rodriguez will warrant a move to a bigger club if he deserves it, and credit to him if he does make such a step in his career. Why you are comparing the two and grudging Mata is just weird, he is obviously a very good player and a nice person to boot. I can understand people having things to say against Suarez, Ronaldo and Pepe, but seriously, Mata? If Mata played for Southampton he would be their star, if Rodriguez was playing for United, he would sit on the bench most of the time. His finish today was lovely though. Juan Mata forked up 29 goals/assists last season, and when he gets back after a full pre-season, more accustomed to his new surroundings, I expect him to do the same next year. Jay Rodriguez? Will probably play for Southampton and struggle to score more than 10 goals, as we have seen with many players with high, but not exceptional ability.

don't bother. You're giving Con exactly what he wants.

Â