Weekends football 22/23 March

andykeenan

I was under the impression if the ref has dealt with the incident then they can't appeal 

Doesn't apply to mistaken identity

Technically, the referee didnt see Ox handle the ball, so he didn't deal with it. He saw Gibbs handle the ball (though in reality that didn't happen) and he DID deal with that

Fair enough. I can understand the reasoning there 

I was under the impression if the ref has dealt with the incident then they can't appeal 

Doesn't apply to mistaken identity

Technically, the referee didnt see Ox handle the ball, so he didn't deal with it. He saw Gibbs handle the ball (though in reality that didn't happen) and he DID deal with that

Fair enough. I can understand the reasoning there 

What if technically, Suarez dives and the referee didn't see it, so he didn't deal with it. He saw Suarez get fouled (though in reality that didn't happen) and he DID deal with that.

The FA are tools.

Edited by samjp26

Seems they have had a pretty poor day at the office 

I think that's where they went wrong, they should have spent the afternoon at the stadium.

Edited by Davkaus

Suarez captain ftw.

I hope it comes with the bitter aftertaste of winning off the back of a racist biting dickhead. Put an honest chap like Bowery in your team.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Suarez captain ftw.

I hope it comes with the bitter aftertaste of winning off the back of a racist biting dickhead. Put an honest chap like Bowery in your team.

I would have 11 Bowery's in my team if possible...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â