Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

i would like Dele Alli from MK Dons as he would be considerably cheaper and i believe is more talented, can score goals and can play in an advanced midfield role or out wide

According to twitter.... Yes I know.

We are linked with vitolo (victor machin Perez) from Sevilla, he's a winger, scored 4 In Europe for them last year and got 4 in the league.

Maybe him and cleverley before the window shuts?

• Like 3

According to twitter.... Yes I know.

We are linked with vitolo (victor machin Perez) from Sevilla, he's a winger, scored 4 In Europe for them last year and got 4 in the league.

Maybe him and cleverley before the window shuts?

Also had 8 assists as well mate!!

Scored and assisted against Porto in Europa League Quarter final

http://www.transfermarkt.com/vitolo/leistungsdaten/spieler/67082/saison/2013

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

Decent stats, right age and he's a winger. The only problem...it's Twitter.

That's where the deal for Luna last year started.... Just a random rumour on twitter, same with Sanchez! Also cissokho? I would take everything with a pinch of salt of course but it's kind of credible, as you say the cap fits for what we are looking for at the moment!

Decent stats, right age and he's a winger. The only problem...it's Twitter.

That's where the deal for Luna last year started.... Just a random rumour on twitter, same with Sanchez! Also cissokho? I would take everything with a pinch of salt of course but it's kind of credible, as you say the cap fits for what we are looking for at the moment!

I was under the impression that those rumours all started because of links already publicised in foreign media sources?

Edited by Supervillan78

So can't people rate Holtby higher than Cleverley? I don't understand why that is such a ridiculous opinion to have?  

It was a joke.

It's not really about Cleverley per se - I just don't get why Holtby is so highly rated.

So can't people rate Holtby higher than Cleverley? I don't understand why that is such a ridiculous opinion to have?  

It was a joke.

It's not really about Cleverley per se - I just don't get why Holtby is so highly rated.

I dont think i mentioned Holtby at all? I just posted a link and pointed out the overflowing midfield they have…. I don't really much about Holtby except people seem to think he is wasted at spurs, played well before then and that there was gossip that spurs were willing to let him go for cheap