Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

IMO, I don't rate Cleverly but it's clear to see he does have some potential.

£8m could be better spent. I'd try buying Holtby, Dembele or even bring Ashley Young back for that much; seemingly as all three players are rumoured to be available.

Yes to Holtby and Dembele. No to Ashley. 

IMO, I don't rate Cleverly but it's clear to see he does have some potential.

£8m could be better spent. I'd try buying Holtby, Dembele or even bring Ashley Young back for that much; seemingly as all three players are rumoured to be available.

Young? I'd much rather spend £8m on Cleverley than Young.

Really? Why? It's a position we need filled, I think Young would be brilliant for Benteke and Kozak. He can play on the left, right and through the middle, and he's more productive than Cleverley. 

I mean it'll never happen, and it looks like Cleverley may actually have a chance of coming here, but I'd pick Young to play in our team over Cleverley - just my opinion though. 

Both have been decent and then bad for United, but out of the two Young has got more assists and goals. Plus Young has better skill and passing, and more of an end product in his locker. Both have been disappointing - yes - but Young has shown he has class on top form, but I don't think we've seen that from Cleverly yet....don't even know if he has that capability. He has that potential though. 

Again, it's all IMO. 

I'd rather we spend £8m on a winger than Cleverley but having said that I really wouldn't want Young back. He showed us immense disrespect by diving against us at Old Trafford less than a year after moving and I don't think we should be signing players that clearly hold the club in such low regard. He'll be 30 next year as well (almost 5 years older than Cleverley) and I doubt he'd be anywhere near as good as he was in his first stint with us.

Hang on I wouldnt take that personally what Young did,  he dives against every club

Where did I say he didn't? However, to do it against your old club, especially at the beginning of the game in a match they were certain to win anyway shows a distinct lack of class.

But as I said that's far from the only reason. People have been banging on about whether or not Cleverley is value for money well Young definitely wouldn't be value for money at £8m.

• Like 2

werent we linked with this fella

Matalist Kharkiv winger Sebastian Blanco will sign for West Bromwich Albion in a £2m deal.

The Hawthorns club are in discussion with the Argentine and he is set to become their 11th signing of the summer.

• Like 1

werent we linked with this fella

Matalist Kharkiv winger Sebastian Blanco will sign for West Bromwich Albion in a £2m deal.

The Hawthorns club are in discussion with the Argentine and he is set to become their 11th signing of the summer.

Yeah, the general consensus was that he was shite and not good enough.

Now that he is signing for WBA though I am sure he will be potentially be the new Ronaldo though, lambert man wtf m8 he aint got a clue!

• Like 2

Do you reckon we could get remy to come to villa for 9m?

Doubt it. QPR were quoting something like £8.5m to Champions League clubs, but £20m to everyone else.

Ok

I would be happy with cleverly & Sinclair

Sanchez delph

Zog cleverly Sinclair

?

No thanks to Sinclair :

He is a lazy, arrogant waste of space, who doesn't have the talent to back it up.

Remy would be amazing but he is not going to come here, I think he is on about £80k too at QPR, he is waiting for a top club or a top paying club to come in for him I think.

• Like 2

So since we've apparently got money now can we go pinch some of the mad talent at Ajax, PSV and other places with Dutch/Belgian wonder kids? Yay thanks Lambert.

Names?

I think Davy Klaaasssssseeen (sp?) will supposedly be the next one everyone is creaming over.

So since we've apparently got money now can we go pinch some of the mad talent at Ajax, PSV and other places with Dutch/Belgian wonder kids? Yay thanks Lambert.

Names?

Bakkali

Klassen

Wijnadulm (sp)

Maher

El Ghazi

Not in Netherlands

Benzia (O.Lyon) the next Benzema apparently