Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I don't see what Moses can do that Gabby can't. They're both just fast, limited footballers. 

He's only 23 though! Gabby looks like he hasn't tried to improve in years (i mean really tried) otherwise he would have. 

• Like 1

I don't see what Moses can do that Gabby can't. They're both just fast, limited footballers. 

He's only 23 though! Gabby looks like he hasn't tried to improve in years (i mean really tried) otherwise he would have. 

I'm still not sure about him. At 23 and on the kind of money he's on, he should be pretty much the finished article and I don't think he'll ever be that good. N'Zogbia was more impressive for Wigan and he's been massively uninspiring for us too.

Last year Bowery was cover for Gabby, this year it could be Moses or Grealish (tbh, I'd start both and drop Gabby). What's the problem?

• Like 2

we can get better loans elsewhere. Hes a poor player. Admittedly still better than half our players but I think those wages could be spent elsewhere on a better player.

we can get better loans elsewhere. Hes a poor player. Admittedly still better than half our players but I think those wages could be spent elsewhere on a better player.

I don't buy this "poor player but better than what we have" argument. He was rubbish last season, who had the better season the one before? Weimann, Gabby, Moses? Unless you disagree, what makes him "better" than what we have? These are not fundamentally poor footballers, they just happened to collectively have poor seasons.

Moses has the physical attributes to be a good player, yes, but lacks the brain. Surely we don't need another mindless runner when we've been screaming for players with some nous and craft about them? I'd rather us keep testing out cheap players from the continent than pay for the loan (and presumably a percentage of the high wages) of a player who won't bring anything new to the side.

• Like 3

Micah Richards just turned down a new deal at Citeh. I'd love us to get him at right back, unlikely I know but the club linked with him seems to be Liverpool and they already have Glen Johnson filling that position.

But we all know that Johnson's on his way out of the game not, or most certainly Liverpool, he's 32 now.?

Sent from my iPad using VillaTalk

He's only 23 though! Gabby looks like he hasn't tried to improve in years

and Moses has ?

he's looked rank since he left Wigan

Ronaldinho is leaving Atletico Mineiro and plans to announce where he's going on Wednesday. Please Villa, make me happy, just this once.

46LCZP4.gif

He is the biggest waste of talent in my lifetime. Was an incredible player for 2 or 3 seasons and since then an absolute waste of space.

Watching him waddle around at Wembley was heartbreaking.