Weekends football 1/2 March

andykeenan

We all loved it when our Dion nutted Savage in 2003.

Fundamental difference is that Pardew is a manger not player. How he exactly meant to maintain discipline and order in the squad after attempting to headbutt someone? He has lost all authority and brought his club and English football into disrepute. He is nothing short of a disgrace.
A head nudge brings English football into disrepute?

Give me another example of a manager attempting to headbutt an opposition player. This is very serious and deeply embarrassing for the FA.

Oh look, Suarez wins yet another penalty.

Just like the spurs incident in midweek, this was a nudge, not a full blown headbutt

If Liverpool win the league i may just have to set fire to myself.

could we have some sort of suicide pact then mate? We cover ourselves in petrol and light the match at the same time maybe?

At the risk of fanning the flames I don't mind Liverpool and if they win the league it will piss Utd fans off which is fine with me!!!

Me too, I'd rather they win it than City or Chelsea and love him or loathe him Suarez is the best player in the league. Scores one. sets up one and wins a penalty.

We all loved it when our Dion nutted Savage in 2003.

Fundamental difference is that Pardew is a manger not player. How he exactly meant to maintain discipline and order in the squad after attempting to headbutt someone? He has lost all authority and brought his club and English football into disrepute. He is nothing short of a disgrace.

A bit over dramatic  :lol:

If it happens on the pitch it's fine, but if it happens just off the pitch it's a disgrace. Yeah great logic.

Totally missed the point.

It's not fine when it happens on the pitch. However it's massively worse if it happens between manager and player.

WeeklyFirsthandArrowcrab.gif

This guy.

It's very pretty when that cross comes off but I have never understood why you don't just cross with the left foot?

Because football is meant to be entertaining. And people want to see it.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

WeeklyFirsthandArrowcrab.gif

This guy.

It's very pretty when that cross comes off but I have never understood why you don't just cross with the left foot?

Its just a trick isn't it, I get where you're coming from. Trust Torres to mess it up though.

Â