Weekends football 1/2 March

andykeenan

What does pelligrini see in demechellis? He has no pace so he needs to be spot on positionally so he doesn't get caught out and still his positioning is bad

• Like 1

Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan have all won cups since we last did, Sunderland could follow.

So many players have left us to win cups and be more successful. Heart breaking.

Gardner, Ridgewell, Maloney, Moore, (Milner, Barry and Young too I guess) - going back Southgate and Ehiogu, as a club we are stale from top to bottom.

Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan have all won cups since we last did, Sunderland could follow.

So many players have left us to win cups and be more successful. Heart breaking.

Gardner, Ridgewell, Maloney, Moore, (Milner, Barry and Young too I guess) - going back Southgate and Ehiogu, as a club we are stale from top to bottom.

Look how many players have left Arsenal and gone on to win trophies. Not exclusive to Villa.

Look how many players have left Arsenal and gone on to win trophies. Not exclusive to Villa.

We're on Villatalk though :thumb:

• Like 1

I know Demichellis is pretty shit but I do wonder whether he got caught banging both Tyler's and Neville's wives cos they are hammering him over the commentary when it was Kompany who was more at fault for the goal.

Incidentally, Borini is exactly the sort of player we need, instead of the low skill plodders we have up front we could do with someone who has a brain and craft.

You are aware this is a thread for 'other' football, right?

You are aware this is a thread for 'other' football, right?

Yes, on Villatalk, where I am making a comparison.

Â