Weekends football 1/2 March

andykeenan

He's come out and apologised immediately after the game, though he says he was "trying to push him away with my head". Ludicrous.

Talk about digging a hole. Hurry up and sack him Mike Ashley.

I was checking out a Newcastle forum to see how they're reacting to it. I think Pardew's career is best summed up by this post:

In two seasons he's pushed a linesman, called an opposition manager a f****** old c*** and headbutted a player.

The guy is a f****** embarrassment.

He's come out and apologised immediately after the game, though he says he was "trying to push him away with my head". Ludicrous.

Same as the incident with Pellegrini, only apologised because he was caught and wanted to protect his multimillion pound contract.

If they were losing then it might be put down to stress/pressure etc but at 3-1 its just him being a massive prick.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

gwu.gif

talk about handbags. its pretty lame lets be honest

Pretty lame?

This is the manager of a professional football team, aiming his head into an opposition team player! It's anything but lame - it's disgraceful behaviour regardless whether he fully put the nut on him or not.

• Like 3

Liverpool. They really could win the PL.

Worry for arsenal! If spurs win tomorrow and keep up the pace and beat them when they play I can see them slipping to 5th. Be good for Tim!

Â