Weekends football 1/2 March

andykeenan

1948257_719842064727440_721538738_n.jpg

Still intrigued to find out what happened, Meyler swung for him first and they had a little scuffle a few minutes earlier too. 

He hasn't managed at Hull, so he can't have shagged Meyler's wife.

• Like 4

Liverpool. They really could win the PL.

Worry for arsenal! If spurs win tomorrow and keep up the pace and beat them when they play I can see them slipping to 5th. Be good for Tim!

I posted this in the Arsenal thread last week. The issue is that spurs aren't playing well enough. Maybe with Eriksen restored they can go on a run. Edited by Rovers13

Liverpool. They really could win the PL.

Worry for arsenal! If spurs win tomorrow and keep up the pace and beat them when they play I can see them slipping to 5th. Be good for Tim!

I posted this in the Arsenal thread last week. The issue is that spurs aren't playing well enough. Maybe with Eriksen restored they can go on a run.

Maybe your right with that. But they do look better under TS than AVB.

So busy today i only just checked the results, i expected stoke to get something from that game, its what arsenal do, their record at the brit since the Ramsey incident isn't great id think

as for pardew, the epitome of an arsehole. Other managers call him thrush because he is an irritable word removed

gwu.gif

talk about handbags. its pretty lame lets be honest

Pretty lame?

This is the manager of a professional football team, aiming his head into an opposition team player! It's anything but lame - it's disgraceful behaviour regardless whether he fully put the nut on him or not.

Lee Hendrie once got sent off for us after aiming a headbutt that missed by miles

We all loved it when our Dion nutted Savage in 2003.

Best thing about that game apart from Gudjonsson's thigh high assault :)

• Like 2

Fundamental difference is that Pardew is a manger not player. How he exactly meant to maintain discipline and order in the squad after attempting to headbutt someone? He has lost all authority and brought his club and English football into disrepute. He is nothing short of a disgrace.

Edited by The_Steve

gwu.gif

talk about handbags. its pretty lame lets be honest

Pretty lame?

This is the manager of a professional football team, aiming his head into an opposition team player! It's anything but lame - it's disgraceful behaviour regardless whether he fully put the nut on him or not.

Lee Hendrie once got sent off for us after aiming a headbutt that missed by miles

Hendrie's was more of a feint.

Fundamental difference is that Pardew is a manger not player. How he exactly meant to maintain discipline and order in the squad after attempting to headbutt someone? He has lost all authority and brought his club and English football into disrepute. He is nothing short of a disgrace.

A head nudge brings English football into disrepute?

A head nudge brings English football into disrepute?

Give me another example of a manager attempting to headbutt an opposition player. This is very serious and deeply embarrassing for the FA.

Oh look, Suarez wins yet another penalty.

Â