Weekends football 1/2 March

andykeenan

Only foreigners played for City today, including the subs.

I'd be happy if Villa only had foreign players, if it meant success, I would not care.

I imagine it doesn't taste as sweet though knowing you cheer for a bunch of mercs that have no connection to the team or even the country.

I'd be happy if Villa only had foreign players, if it meant success, I would not care.

I imagine it doesn't taste as sweet though knowing you cheer for a bunch of mercs that have no connection to the team or even the country.

Try telling city fans that Kompany has no connection with them, he's practically man city's ambassador.

not really because i think that english players as a general rule are criminally overrated and simply not good enough, i think one of moyes' probelms at utd is that he's been left with jones, smalling, cleverley and welbeck, the future of english football... none of them would get in city or chelsea's squads because they arent good enough

most english players are mercs too as well

not really because i think that english players as a general rule are criminally overrated and simply not good enough, i think one of moyes' probelms at utd is that he's been left with jones, smalling, cleverley and welbeck, the future of english football... none of them would get in city or chelsea's squads because they arent good enough

most english players are mercs too as well

Milner didn't even come off the bench today. Four years ago he scored the penalty in our league cup final versus United (Vidic should have been sent off).  What is better to be a bit part player in a great side, or to  be the keystone in a good side?  When he was sold, he ripped the heart out of that side we have never been the same since, Four years on from our last final, when will the next one be? Sunderland played their part in a very good final today but they must be gutted tonight.

Â