Weekends football 1/2 March

andykeenan

Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan have all won cups since we last did, Sunderland could follow.

So many players have left us to win cups and be more successful. Heart breaking.

Gardner, Ridgewell, Maloney, Moore, (Milner, Barry and Young too I guess) - going back Southgate and Ehiogu, as a club we are stale from top to bottom.

Look how many players have left Arsenal and gone on to win trophies. Not exclusive to Villa.

We're on Villatalk though :thumb:

ArseTalk would be a very different forum though (not that you'd know going by Off Topic)

• Like 1

Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan have all won cups since we last did, Sunderland could follow.

So many players have left us to win cups and be more successful. Heart breaking.

Gardner, Ridgewell, Maloney, Moore, (Milner, Barry and Young too I guess) - going back Southgate and Ehiogu, as a club we are stale from top to bottom.

Look how many players have left Arsenal and gone on to win trophies. Not exclusive to Villa.

We're on Villatalk though :thumb:

ArseTalk would be a very different forum though (not that you'd know going by Off Topic)

That would be a good one for DHUTWU talk...!

gwu.gif

talk about handbags. its pretty lame lets be honest

Pretty lame?

This is the manager of a professional football team, aiming his head into an opposition team player! It's anything but lame - it's disgraceful behaviour regardless whether he fully put the nut on him or not.

Lee Hendrie once got sent off for us after aiming a headbutt that missed by miles

Man City away. Danny word removed Mills. I was in line with it. Mates birthday. We were shit and I actually got to see Stephen Ireland play well. rocket polishers.

Â