The Boring Thread

Spoony

Due to my bedroom being a loft conversion I don't have regular windows and thus no need for a curtain pole.

I have two velux windows; one a GGL C02 3059 with a centre pivot and a GPL3050 CK04 which is top hung. Obviously the GGL C02 3059 is discontinued now, but it still works just fine. (I can see out of it, I can open it to let fresh air in or shout to a somebody outside at ground level, etc.)

I have cream blinds on both windows. They don't just block out the sunlight, they also help insulate the loft and keep it cool on hot days. I cannot confirm these features are intentional or just an accidental bonus, it's just what I have noticed so don't quote me on that. I do have all my temperature and humidity readings written down though if anyone is interested?

• Like 1

I don't live I merely exist

Reminds me of one of 'Rory Delap & The Long Throwers' hits that's not that well known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npgvCn7mSQ

Although the actual lyric here is 'I'm not living, I'm just killing time' but I like the song.

I have a fear that I may inadvertently post something interesting in this thread. 

If that were to happen I would be so mortified that I think I would have to give myself a severe telling off. 

I have a fear that I may inadvertently post something interesting in this thread. 

If that were to happen I would be so mortified that I think I would have to give myself a severe telling off. 

Hmm.  How severe? 

So severe that it might stir the neighbours?  Or a passing cat?  If yes, you're in the wrong thread.

Â