The Boring Thread

Spoony

You're about to get some very long and boring answers which all mean "neither" ;)

I know, I foolishly come on here for advice only to everytime be reminded you should never ask a question here, unless it's got something to do with DHUTWU :)

You're about to get some very long and boring answers which all mean "neither" ;)

I know, I foolishly come on here for advice only to everytime be reminded you should never ask a question here, unless it's got something to do with DHUTWU :)

Serious answer, I would splash out for the 5s if there's only that much between them.

But as others will undoubtedly tell you, there's plenty of phones better and cheaper than an iPhone ;)

• Like 1

Serious answer, I would splash out for the 5s if there's only that much between them.

But as others will undoubtedly tell you, there's plenty of phones better and cheaper than an iPhone ;)

In the right thread, anyway. 

Parents evenings are very condescending.

Yep, I remember a master at my school sitting down with the first parents of the evening.

"He's a nice boy Roger, thick as pig shit, but a very nice boy"

All other appointments were cancelled! Said master continued a life of alcohol and possibly some drug abuse, before meeting an early demise. Unsurprisingly , he was always popular with his pupils.

Â