The Boring Thread

Spoony

Milk if using a cheapo teabag or if im having a few rich tea biscuits. Without if its a blend to savour. No sugar ever.

3 cups of tea today, all without both milk and sugar.

Saves you the extra hassle of getting the sugar out of the cupboard and the milk out of the fridge as well.

weird
  • Like 1

My porridge was too thick. It was too runny yesterday. I'm all over the place with my porridge consistency at the minute. 

You need to take some time mate.  Get a measuring jug and get your liquids right; write everything down too.

Just sort yourself out, yeah?

Thanks for the words of support. I'll endeavour to sort myself out in the future. 

My porridge was too thick. It was too runny yesterday. I'm all over the place with my porridge consistency at the minute. 

You need to take some time mate.  Get a measuring jug and get your liquids right; write everything down too.

Just sort yourself out, yeah?

Thanks for the words of support. I'll endeavour to sort myself out in the future. 

No worries.  I'll PM you.

The perfect cup of tea is very strong (I would even go as far as using 2 teabags) but very milky.

You'd be first to face the firing squad in my new world order for comments like that.

• Like 1

The perfect cup of tea is very strong (I would even go as far as using 2 teabags) but very milky.

You'd be first to face the firing squad in my new world order for comments like that.

"Goody gumdrops. Get us a cup of tea, will you, Errol?"

bricktop2.jpg

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible word removed... me."

• Like 2

I'm with Ingram's NWO. The perfect cup of tea is: ( a ) not too strong, and ( b ) with just a dash of milk. And no **** ing sugar. 

Strong, sweet and milky tea is the worst possible combination. 

Edited by mjmooney

I'm with Ingram's NWO. The perfect cup of tea is: ( a ) not too strong, and ( b ) with just a dash of milk. And no **** ing sugar. 

I agree with you that sugar ruins tea :)

but it must be strong and milky

"Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol"

Edited by trekka

as tea isn't as nice as coffee, I'll stay out of this debate on the best prep of a second rate drink

but amongst the milk users, is there a general rule on the type of milk?

I'm quite partial to a semi....

• Like 1

Surely the 'perfect' cup of tea is the way you prefer to drink it. Otherwise what's the bloody point?

• Like 2

as tea isn't as nice as coffee

Don't know...depends on the price range we're talking about.

If I'm paying $4, I'd rather have a good cup of properly brewed coffee.

If I'm paying pennies, however, then I'd definitely have a decent cup of bag-brewed tea over crappy instant coffee.

• Like 3

Â