The Boring Thread

Spoony

Bargain Hunt has gone downhill.  I used to remember waking up and watching "The Duke" with his "Hello bargain hunters" whilst eating eggy sandwiches.

This new chap just doesn't do it. Kind of like when Richard O'Brien was replaced on The Crystal Maze.

47293623.jpg

Original idea - 8pints

Script Editor - Pelle

Post Editor - 8pints

Because of - Pelle having a better idea.

Time for an avatar change, it is.  :)

• Like 2

Today I went to the bank. Then I went to the hardware store. Then I went to the grocery store. Then I went to the pharmacy. Then I came home and replaced the broken spray gun on my kitchen sink hose. Then I microwaved a slice of pizza. Been on the computer ever since, except for a quick trip to the toilet to urinate. I'm back now.

Today I went to the bank. Then I went to the hardware store. Then I went to the grocery store. Then I went to the pharmacy. Then I came home and replaced the broken spray gun on my kitchen sink hose. Then I microwaved a slice of pizza. Been on the computer ever since, except for a quick trip to the toilet to urinate. I'm back now.

It's like reading one of those Knausgård books.

• Like 1

I don't know who that is, but it sounds really boring.

I don't know who that is, but it sounds really boring.

Norwegian dude. Wrote a series of autobiographical books titled, somewhat cheekily, Min Kamp (My Struggle).

Apparently they are great but any extract I've read has put me to sleep.

6-a-side update: Scored 2, won 5-0, our third clean sheet in a row. 2 goals conceded in 5 games, 17 scored. Alright really.

What are peoples thoughts on moths

Do they actually serve a purpose or are they just like wasps and nobody would cry should they all die out overnight

annoying little bastards aren't they

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

What are peoples thoughts on moths

Do they actually serve a purpose or are they just like wasps and nobody would cry should they all die out overnight

annoying little bastards aren't they

If you're the other side of a window they've landed on, take a look at their little faces.  They're actually quite cute.

I walked round the Olympic Park today (Well the bits that weren't a building site). And then I saw Danny Dyer in Westfield. True story.

Did you go to the pizza place in the big restaurant area in Westfield?  Franco Manca, if I remember correctly. It's really good.

I walked round the Olympic Park today (Well the bits that weren't a building site). And then I saw Danny Dyer in Westfield. True story.

Did you go to the pizza place in the big restaurant area in Westfield?  Franco Manca, if I remember correctly. It's really good.

Nah, went for a Nandos. I also saw a man carrying a falcon.

And Helen Skelton.

And Little  Ant and Dec.

Big day.

Edited by Milfner

Â