The Boring Thread

Spoony

not got pissed for 3 weeks, not put any shit up my nose for 3 weeks and my £680 winnings last week has finished getting wedding stuff and has gone towards the end of the month bills. cant remember the last time i was straight for 3 whole weeks :D so yeah what a boring clearing in the woods.

• Like 4

One week of 6 completed on crutches, following the knee op .....not being able to drive or do things like get a drink and sandwich and take it to the living room in front of the TV is driving me mad ... I tried a few times and if anyone wants me on their it's a knockout team I can balance 3 items on a tray as I hop quite well

been at work so at least some of the boredom has gone but today has involved reading a book watching Everton v Arsenal and a bit of Internet stuff ... I'm so bored I'll probably watch the villa game

went out to parent evening last night but blow me its knackering having to put all your weight through one side of your body .... Should be able to at least put some weight on my bad leg by Easter 

next week should be fun as Mrs H and the kids are off to Hungary ( bad planning on my part I hadn't anticipated quite what the crutches post op would involve ) so I'll be home alone for 10 days having to play servant to a cat that likes his food and also likes to go in and out the front door every few minutes !!

On 18 March 2016 at 20:04, blandy said:

I washed my mug and left in on a radiator, then couldn't find it when I wanted a brew.

Surely you have more than one mug? I have like 10. Unless that makes me an absolute baller and I just didn't realise.

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Surely you have more than one mug? I have like 10. Unless that makes me an absolute baller and I just didn't realise.

I have 3 at work (where the incident occurred). One is for tea drinking, one is for pens ( it's cracked) and one is too big, really. It was the correctly sized, white, one which went missing.

I don't know if you're an absolute baller or not, but 10 is fair range of mugs. You must be moderately pleased with that.

• Like 3

wait i posted that in the wrong thread but i thought i clicked the right thread oh well fooled again

in other news i've become the kind of person that needs a certain kind of pillow to support my back, like it has to be freshly fluffed so i sink into it after the initial firmness. i find this helps my back a little but after an hour or so i need to fluff it again.

though i'm not sure if fluffing is the right term but i'm sure you know what i mean and by you i mean both the reader and villatalk members more generally

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

10 hours ago, Xela said:

I've had four big poos today and need another one now. I'm shitting like a cow

an old boy im working with at the minute cant stop shitting. he must be having between 10 and 15 shits a day because hes got a viral infection,well thats what the doc told him. anyway i haven't got a clue who it was but on this job we we're on last week some clearing in the woods put fairy liquid all over the toilet seat and he sat on it which added to his annoyance of going for his 10th shit of the day. it honestly weren't me ;)

The thing is, mine isn't a viral infection, or linked to my ulcerative colitis that I have, which thankfully is under control at the moment, its just good old fashioned big poos. Not diarrhea or anything like that.  

Â