Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Dodgyknees

I'd just like to see a period of Villa possession that doesn't end in one of our "midfielder" passing the ball to a red shirt. Service to Benteke and Gabby is non existent. This really is poor stuff. Not sure I can be arsed to watch the rest of this game.

Baker is an apocalypse waiting to happen. How he got away with the pull on Jones I have no idea. Shockingly bad half of football that, Noone looks like the only player capable of creating anything for either side, though Albrighton's had some good crosses, from too deep though. This is where we're crying out for a number 10 to get between the lines. Not many options to change things though, I think it's going to be whoever is least shit in the second half that wins it.

• Like 1

My biggest worry at the back is that we've got two left backs and Noone is killing both of them.

Baker is high risk but he's doing alright.

Left side isn't working particularly well, Bacuna isn't able to get forward, so we're either going to need a great cross from Albrighton or a lucky break for one of the front two.

The longer this goes on, the more they're going to get nervous.

We'll that was a ropey half of football, not a great deal in it but I think Cardiff had the better of the chances. We just didn't seem able to fluently move the ball forward, and make a threat. From previous games Cardiff do tend to concede later on, and we generally play better in second halves, so could still get a result. I'd probably take a draw, which is quite depressing given the poor quality of Cardiff, but hope for the win.