Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Dodgyknees

Watching the Cardiff game right now...

1) There is a lot of space in behind their defence.

2) We should get somebody to run at Fabio all game.

3) We should play Weimann in behind Benteke and Gabby

Bacuna - Vlaar - Clark - Bertrand

Delph - KEA (Because he is always running about and chasing the ball)

Albrighton (Get him drifting left and right, putting crosses in and balls through)

Weimann

Gabby - Benteke

I think we will do well If we use these players, we can change the system to suit.

• Like 1

A re run of the Fulham game at craven cottage coming up, were expected to show up and have a good game only to actually show up looking like a Sunday league side that's been on the piss all night

2-0 defeat.

• Like 1

Ain't they lost 5 in a row now.......For that reason I'll go 2-0 Cardiff, us giving Zaha the space to look like he has come from Barca.

Naughty Punch from Bellamy off the ball in the Swansea game, might get a ban if thats looked at after the game. Thats one positive, cause if not he's playing he is bound to score against us.

We play better when bacuna is right back. Lowton is a liability. Vlaar and Bertrand in doubt? Hopefully their both fit. Westwood is so overrated. Being saying it for ages. He offers nothing and his set pieces are useless. I would play albrighton (don't know why he was dropped in the first place). Gabby on the other wing. Wiemann in the hole behind Benteke. Delphi kea in midfield. 4411 formation

Ain't they lost 5 in a row now.......For that reason I'll go 2-0 Cardiff, us giving Zaha the space to look like he has come from Barca.

Naughty Punch from Bellamy off the ball in the Swansea game, might get a ban if thats looked at after the game. Thats one positive, cause if not he's playing he is bound to score against us.

They beat Norwich last week. I agree though, we will make Zaha look world class.