Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Nigel

MOTD's Jonathan Pearce at Goodison ParkHALF-TIME - Everton 0-1 Aston Villa

"A few boos for the referee who allowed play to go on after Fabien Delph dispossessed Ross Barkley, with the ball working its way to Leandro Bacuna, who gave Aston Villa the lead with their only shot of the first half. Everton have been disappointing so far."

Fat word removed can't even offer any praise.

**** DEPRESSING

Embarassing play. Have we even had the ball apart from the goal?

You're embarrassing, we're winning. 

Your just "result" focused. If you look at our overall game in that half, its been shit.

You don't have a clue kid.  We are playing against Everton away, they have only lost twice in 34 games at home so we are playing the perfect gameplan.  Go and watch Barcelona or Real Madrid

• Like 2

**** DEPRESSING

Your just "result" focused. If you look at our overall game in that half, its been shit.

It's called having a game plan. It's working. Everton haven't had any meaningful attacks. We're 1-0 up. 

I repeat, do you even understand football?

Would like to see if u had the same opinion if we didnt score on our only chance in our game, and evertons hit in the bar in the start of the half went in

Holt off for albrighton plz

I 'd bring a midfield player on and push Weimann up alongside Benteke.

Yep and me. Holt has offered very little.

I agree, I'd bring Helenius on to be fair. I don't think Lowton would be able to handle Baines else I'd say but Bacuna in the hole and Lowton on.

Classic away performance so far by us, smash n grab. Bacuna has been superb so far. just needs to choose his moments to get forward carefully. Baines is a big threat even if he gets only a bit of space to deliver the ball into a telling area. Very impressed with our shape, organisation & workrate aswell, only concern is if we start to tire are the subs up to the same job?

**** DEPRESSING

It's called having a game plan. It's working. Everton haven't had any meaningful attacks. We're 1-0 up. 

I repeat, do you even understand football?

Would like to see if u had the same opinion if we didnt score on our only chance in our game, and evertons hit in the bar in the start of the half went in

Well that would be different wouldn't it, because the game plan wouldn't be working.

But it is, and we're winning, that's all that really matters.

I think the Holt/Benteke experiment is not working so well. It's a pity Lambert didn't stick with the CB/AW combo that worked so well last match.

Other than that I think it's all going according to plan. Bacuna is really under the pump dealing with Baines, but I love the fact that he is keeping Baines accountable further up the pitch.

And it's so hard to take Stones seriously. He looks like one of the lost Wiggles.