Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

what happened with sturridge there? the commentators were saying he pushed him, but looked like a dig when i caught it. anyone see it properly?

bacuna pulled him, sturridge shoved him, bacuna went down like a clearing in the woods

smith didnt label that as clever or classic bacuna...

Holt is lump! Can't believe AND Sturridge should be offffff! wtf is happening with the ref!

I also love lamp.

lump1
ləmp/
noun
noun: lump; plural noun: lumps
a compact mass of a substance, esp. one without a definite or regular shape.

what happened with sturridge there? the commentators were saying he pushed him, but looked like a dig when i caught it. anyone see it properly?

bacuna pulled him, sturridge shoved him, bacuna went down like a clearing in the woods

They had old of each others shirts and Sturridge threw an arm. Regardless of Bacuna's reaction it's a red card according to the rules of the game.

Bacuna is quality right back

Funny, I was just thinking, "Why do we have no one defending on the right side?" So I assume you were being satirical.

You want to try marking coutinho or Sturridge yourself mate, he has been quality, Sylla not so good

They had old of each others shirts and Sturridge threw an arm. Regardless of Bacuna's reaction it's a red card according to the rules of the game unless it's Liverpool, who can do what the **** they like

Holt is lump! Can't believe AND Sturridge should be offffff! wtf is happening with the ref!

I also love lamp.

lump1

ləmp/

noun

noun: lump; plural noun: lumps

a compact mass of a substance, esp. one without a definite or regular shape.

Nevermind.

Edited by jacketspuds