Joe Lolley

MCU

You know you've made it when you've sparked some typical fan bickering on a football forum. They've been at it on a Huddersfield website:

"He's not worth the money and it's too much of a gamble"

"He's a good prospect, of course he's worth it"

"Haven't we got enough strikers"

"I heard he'll play out wide anyway or he'll be loaned straight back"

Some posters claim to have seen him play for Kiddie whilst one poster did the classic - "I've just spoken to a Kidderminster Harriers supporting mate of mine and he said..."

:D

just rip-off of VillaTalk transfer threads ;)

Always have this little beauty to thank him for

joe.jpg

Off Topic, but is that bet on bet365? Can I ask how you put that on, because whenever I try to place bets like that, combining first goal scorers and full time results, a little error message pops up.

Am I being a silly beggar?

From experience, Paddywhack, you won't be able to combine first goalscorer & full time for the same game because that then becomes a scorecast (where one prediction affects the other). You should not be having trouble putting goalscorers and full times from completely different matches though.

• Like 1

Still one of the top posters (post count) I believe, despite having abandoned us.

I'm guessing that might be to do with his job though.  Maybe clubs have social media policies which prevent players from openly posting on supporters forums. 

Still one of the top posters (post count) I believe, despite having abandoned us.

I'm guessing that might be to do with his job though.  Maybe clubs have social media policies which prevent players from openly posting on supporters forums. 

he could have been a legit ITK :P

Piece on Kiddy on the Midlands news now, one of the players was interviewed, but not our Lolley - although he was referred to as their star player in regards to his sale to Huddersfield :D

Â