Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

I dont see how this can't happen.

Hes out of favour there and gone public on wanting to leave, even gone public on wanting to join us specifically.

We've basically said we want him, formalities for me

Any other situation and I'd agree but the message seems to be Norwich have no interest in selling him to us.

6c5ed044c24a4e454ff7b14a5c85dc82_bigger.

Rob Butler @BobRutler

Three quarters of 'McVeigh and Butler' - every Thursday at 6pm on BBC Radio Norfolk. #canarycall presenter after every #ncfc game home and away, rain or shine

1. Hughton also said as far as he is concerned Hoolahan is the only unhappy player who wants to leave. #ncfc

2. I asked Chris Hughton if he could still see Hoolahan leaving this week... He wouldn't commit to a definite answer on that one. #ncfc

Surprised he's dragged his heels along like this. If Hoolahan is going to be gone by the end of the week, he'd have been better off letting him go earlier, seeing as West Brom are one point behind Norwich. I suppose there's been a lot of haggling over the fee.

Rob Butler @BobRutler

Three quarters of 'McVeigh and Butler' - every Thursday at 6pm on BBC Radio Norfolk. #canarycall presenter after every #ncfc game home and away, rain or shine

1. Hughton also said as far as he is concerned Hoolahan is the only unhappy player who wants to leave. #ncfc

2. I asked Chris Hughton if he could still see Hoolahan leaving this week... He wouldn't commit to a definite answer on that one. #ncfc

Surely thats that then. Can't imagine Hughton refusing to deny he was leaving unless he was nailed on to go. It will happen on the final day of the window when the brinkmanship has run its course and a fee is agreed.

<p>

Rob Butler @BobRutler

Three quarters of 'McVeigh and Butler' - every Thursday at 6pm on BBC Radio Norfolk. #canarycall presenter after every #ncfc game home and away, rain or shine

Surely thats that then. Can't imagine Hughton refusing to deny he was leaving unless he was nailed on to go. It will happen on the final day of the window when the brinkmanship has run its course and a fee is agreed.

Or at 12:01 tomorrow so he won't be eligible for Wednesdays match.

Somebody has PM'd saying "fee likely to be agreed" shortly. Take it as BS and do not abuse me.

Howcome the word 'shortly' isn't included in that quote? If that's not what the person who PM'd you said, how do you know it's going to be agreed shortly? Huh? Huh??

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 2

Somebody has PM'd saying "fee likely to be agreed" shortly. Take it as BS and do not abuse me.

Howcome the word 'shortly' isn't included in that quote? If that's not what the person who PM'd you said, how do you know it's going to be agreed shortly? Huh? Huh??

Yeah...what say you Gentleman??  Huh?

Yeah...what say you Gentleman??  Huh?

I say Gentleman will get back to you shortly. :P

Â