Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Pretty Strong line up that produces nothing so how does he change it? Answers on a postcard please.

Can't see how. Give Gards and Helenius a chance to prove themselves? The team we've put out should be doing a far better job then they are... Obvs.

I never never never back us to win a game

But today I thought maybe just maybe Villa can beat the team 18th in League 1 so I put them in a treble with Everton and Southampton who have much harder games.

There was only ever 1 team going to let me down.

Boo boys out at half-time. Good job lads. Great way to lift the team.

I'm sorry but what do you expect to hear from the fans, they are quite right to boo at a team that is putting in another shit performance and that a league one team is beating us. 

• Like 4

I never never never back us to win a game

But today I thought maybe just maybe Villa can beat the team 18th in League 1 so I put them in a treble with Everton and Southampton who have much harder games.

There was only ever 1 team going to let me down.

You are aware it's only half-time?

Can you really blame the fans for booing? I've never done it myself but if you want to have a go at anyone then have a go at the owner, manager or team

As people say you pay your money you have your say however I've never seen any evidence of booing at half time helping this Villa side.

Anyone got AVTV on at the moment? Woodward interviewing Benteke, but no audio for Benteke's answers. So just Captain Jack talking to himself, Highlight of the game so far.

• Like 3

Embarrassing. Any team could beat us at home these days.

Please give Gardner a chance. FFS he cannot be any worse than these no hopers

Embarrassing. Any team could beat us at home these days.

Please give Gardner a chance. FFS he cannot be any worse than these no hopers

Can you really blame the fans for booing? I've never done it myself but if you want to have a go at anyone then have a go at the owner, manager or team

As people say you pay your money you have your say however I've never seen any evidence of booing at half time helping this Villa side.

I think this team is beyond hope tbh