Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

It's no doubt a boost. And I now predict a draw 1-1 after thinking a defeat.

But let's not forget how shit we have been with both Vlaar and Benteke in the team this season before.

Plus they will be rusty so we could well end up disappointed. Lets hope not though.

Come on boys!

Vlaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

It wouldn't surprise me if Weimann's game was raised in a stronger lineup.

I thought the same. Plus knowing there might be a few players coming in during January, he HAS to up his game now.

Good to see the big men back. How Weimann keeps started is beyond me, does his new contract say he has to start every game or something? More optimistic because Bacuna will play central but his nature will be to get more forward than anyone else that usually plays there.

Bacuna to score!

Diakite & Roberge are an awful pair of central defenders the Sunderland fans are having nightmares over and they was praying John O'Shea was back, these two are worse than Clark and Baker together...

Don't get my hopes up by saying that! I'll be even more disappointed when we dont score now.

Seriously though is benteke going to have a better chance to end his goal drought than today?

Just hope Ron isnt too off his head on pain injections!   If we are playing 442 then Albie should of started instead Weimann as Albie works his socks off helping the full back and well Weimann doesnt. If we are playing 433 then I can understand Weimann starting.