Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

They're unbeaten in their last 4 and we're...well...we're shit. They were the better team at VP a few weeks ago and were very unlucky not to take all three points. This will be tough. Any news on Vlaar or Benteke? Also is Brown still suspended for them?

Im not convinced we will get anything infact i can see payback for that 6-1 thumping at villa park. Poyrt will remind his pkayers and are inability to retain the ball will finish us im going for 3-1 sunderland hope im well wrong but villa are nit the real villa in my opinion our first team is more a reserve set up

I think that, if Vlaar and Benteke are back (and the latter finds his form again), we'll win. Without them, probably a draw. We're away, and I'd love for us to counter attack in the way that we are capable. Hit 'em hard, do them with some pace and hopefully score first. A win here would be massive for confidence before a couple of difficult games and would help take the sting away a little if we don't get anything out of Arse and Liverplop. We need to turn this around properly now; we stopped the losing streak with a draw and now we need to start winning again before we get ourselves into a really difficult position.

Sunderland will be flying after their fightback yesterday...they play better football than us, too. No reason to thick we'll get anything more than a point from this, and we'll be lucky to get one.

2-0 Sunderland

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Baker Luna

Bacuna Westwood Delph Albrighton

Agbonlahor Benteke

A loss here would really put us in it - and boy will they know that! Sunderland will be looking at it thinking they must not lose and allow us to get to 23 points.

I don't rate the quality in their side although they will undoubtedly keep the ball better.

Think we'll hang on for a draw.

1-1

Who bloody cares. We may scrape some kind of a result, but the chances of us putting any kind of an admirable performance together are slim. Just like the last umpteen times, this game will leave us disappointed and despondent.

It matters little who plays, because (save one or two) none of them are good enough, regardless of the amateur tactics.

Didn't think much of Vlaar last season but this season there's a gaping hole or at least a huge loss of experience without him. Has to play as this is massive then he can have the weekend off. Just hoping for another smash and grab. I'm sure Marc will be back in as will Kozak if Benteke isn't back.