Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Most likely outcome - Sunderland win.

Possible outcome - We get a lucky draw after getting outplayed and having about 10% possession.

Unlikely outcome -We win after getting outplayed and having about 10% possession.

Zero chance outcome - We win or draw being the better team.

Benteke is still a threat to opposiiton even when his form is down so it will free up space if we continue with Gabby up top.

Bennett is close to a return too. Thank god. Never thought id say that but Luna is really shit.

---------------------Guzan----------------------

Lowton---------Vlaar---Clark----------Luna(-.-)

-----------KEA-----Sylla----Delph-------------

Albrighton------------------------------Gabby

--------------------Benteke-----------------------

Idk, still nothing more than a decent side at best, but it's the best we can line up imo

Herd is injured as well apparently.

Would have to be Donacien with Baker if Vlaar is out. My god that could be fatal. Luna and Lowton as the full backs. If we do go with that forced back four then i hope we just have Benteke upfront with 5 defensive midfielders to protect them!

Wouldn't mind Donacien being given a chance, but more likely Lowton at CB with Bacuna at RB. Knowing how Lambert seems to have a love fest with Bowery though, he may well play him at CB.

Come to think of it Bowery would make a better CB than forward !

Herd is injured as well apparently.

Would have to be Donacien with Baker if Vlaar is out. My god that could be fatal. Luna and Lowton as the full backs. If we do go with that forced back four then i hope we just have Benteke upfront with 5 defensive midfielders to protect them!

Herd injured? Where?

To be honest I'd rather just play Vlaar on his own with a pair of crutches than have a partnership of Herd and Baker.