Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

I think a lot of you would be in for quite a shock with the caliber of manager we would attract if we sacked our manager mid season and offered the replacement no money to rebuild the squad in their image.  

This is exactly what worries me. Shit owner. 

Losing to Fulham and Palace without scoring a goal isn't good enough. Especially when it's part of a run of losses. Not sure how much he should be allowed to get away with.

These are the games we should be winning

Were running out of these fixtures the more time we give Lamebert the less chance we have of staying up

Andre Villa Boas

Steve Clarke

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

I'd be happy with one of the above three.

until results don't all go our way and people perhaps think that sacking another manager is the answer again

What is the answer then Rich?  Just sit back, watch and hope?

Andre Villa Boas

Steve Clarke

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

until results don't all go our way and people perhaps think that sacking another manager is the answer again

Or perhaps at least start threatening teams like Crystal Palace at home.

It's not just the results. It's the play, performances. It never looks like we're going to score a goal.

• Like 1

Andre Villa Boas

Steve Clarke

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

All three of those are garbage. 

AVB has failed twice in a row with squads costing hundreds of millions of pounds, his stupid tactics were not scoring goals and his high line lets in bucket fulls of goals. 

Clarke had a worse record than Lambert, we are still above his West Brom side.

OGS has a mixed record despite managing the Norwegian Man City and has no experience of managing in a top league. 

On top of that, they won't come to Villa with the transfer budget and squad we are offering.

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

AVB would just be another Houllier scenario. He's quite a robotic manager who has a certain philosophy that involves using the complete opposite to the players he has at his disposal here, particularly the defence able to play a high defensive line and with absolutely no transfer funds, or the wages to attract anyone of the type of player he'd need, the appointment would be a disaster. As long as we have this current chairman we would need someone that can polish turds. Plus, the guy wouldn't come within miles of us, he needs to pick up his own career not further ruin it. 

As previously stated, no manager in their right mind would want to join us mid-season with no transfer budget whatsoever to help improve things.

If he were to offer money to a new manager to spend right now, surely Lambert should and would be given such money anyway to at least try to make things better.

Can we stop talking about our difficult start now?

Another Yuletide embarrassment, the bloke has had enough chances and needs to go immediately.  Utterly bereft of ideas and ability, he's much worse than even McLeish, which is about the only thing of note that he's achieved.

As previously stated, no manager in their right mind would want to join us mid-season with no transfer budget whatsoever to help improve things.

If he were to offer money to a new manager to spend right now, surely Lambert should and would be given such money anyway to at least try to make things better.

Surely even Lerner wouldn't be stupid enough to give Lambert even more money to waste on truly hopeless players.

Do we really believe lerner will sack him? In lerners eyes lambert kept us up while cutting the wage bill. In lerners eyes I imagine he thinks lambert is doing a great job.

Can we stop talking about our difficult start now?

Another Yuletide embarrassment, the bloke has had enough chances and needs to go immediately.  Utterly bereft of ideas and ability, he's much worse than even McLeish, which is about the only thing of note that he's achieved.

Anybody who makes claims that any manager is worse than McLeish is grossly exaggerating, is clearly far too emotional to think clearly and losses any argument immediately.

• Like 2