Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

StefanAVFC

The problem is that we are a team full of shit footballers.

Yet according to some Lamebert isnt to blame for signing them

Yes because these are the players he wanted the most if he had a choice of all footballers. Are you that short-sighted?

They're the ones he wanted with the money he had.

Except Tonev.  He won him in a Christmas cracker.

To me its clear we lack leaders. When Vlaar players we seem to play alot better (he was back when our run started end of last season and start of this season). Went to shit when he got injured. He starts the attack from the back and is calm on the ball. Clark and Baker are not.

We need another calming CM who knows how to keep the ball. Once Benteke and Vlaar return and hopefully we sign a CM who can keep the ball.. we may be okay. Lets just hope its not too late.

Yes because these are the players he wanted the most if he had a choice of all footballers. Are you that short-sighted?

Not really with better players we would struggle to win matches because he's a shit football manager

The stats do not lie we are playing some of the worst football i have ever seen up there with Mcleish and its down to him and what he instructs the players to do on the training ground

By all means cling on to the hope that should he be given more money he may buy yet more tryhards from the lower divisions to come here and pretend they are premiership footballers

Edited by AshVilla

Get KEA or Gardener on for Tonev. Put Weimann wide left and leave Gabby up top on his own. We are doing **** all with two up front as it is, so we may as well throw an extra body in the middle of the park to compete.

Agree with this, to an extent. We need to play Gabby up top alone and have 5 in midfield to compete with them. I'd throw either Sylla or KEA on for Tonev.

But were these the best players available at that price and wage bracket in the whole of world football?

They're the ones he wanted with the money he had.

Except Tonev.  He won him in a Christmas cracker.

But jokes normally come in xmas crackers. ..............oh I see ;-)