The R word

villanwesty88

You never know we might get a draw or even a win against Tottenham or Man City. Eveyone is totally rulling them out. Man City may have nothing to play for an be on the beach already.

Ok wishful thinking, but I wouldn't rule it out!!!!

Well we have already beaten City once this season so it's not unheard of for us to get something from those two as you say.

Many on here want Man City to deprive Liverpool of the title but the best thing for us will be for Liverpool to win today and City to loose and then they may not have anything to play for against us. 

The bottom 3 will be Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich.

They are just as bad as we are and are not picking up any wins either.

Fulham aren't - and they have nothing fixtures - - Its looking like us or Fulham for that last spot. I believe Cardiff and Norwich have gone.

Fulhams defending is worse than ours and I don't think they will beat Stoke and Pullis will not allow his team to think of holidays.

You hope.

Just came to the realisation that if we had held on to a draw against Fulham a few weeks ago we would probably be safe now considering remaining fixtures.

Many on here want Man City to deprive Liverpool of the title but the best thing for us will be for Liverpool to win today and City to loose and then they may not have anything to play for against us.

we won't beat them regardless. so by Chelsea winning keeping them in the race is good as they play our rivals

• Like 2

Stoke rarely lose at home...I know they did yesterday but that was to a far better Spurs team and they did play half the game with 10 men. Could've nicked a draw at the end with an Araunovotic chance aswell.

It's the type of game Stoke will win 1-0, think Fulham will do well to even get a point next week.

• Like 1

No need to panic dramatically guys, it is still in our hands. Keep the faith.

Being in our own hands isn't that much of a plus point......have you seen us play ???

I think the 4-1 flattered Swansea. We need to stick with the team against Hull for the full ninety minutes, we are capable of beating anybody when we are at our best. KTF.

• Like 1

we won't beat them regardless. so by Chelsea winning keeping them in the race is good as they play our rivals

Fair enough you are probably right.

Surely if your talking about nothing games you can add us having Spurs last day , they have zero to play for now.

Liverpool win today and thats title for them , so city wil also be on beach when we play them.

Surely if your talking about nothing games you can add us having Spurs last day , they have zero to play for now.

Liverpool win today and thats title for them , so city wil also be on beach when we play them.

Yes I thought that but as was pointed we still loose at City anyway. Without our main man I can't see us beating spurs either. Its all on the Hull game isn't it.

Edited by PaulC

No need to panic dramatically guys, it is still in our hands. Keep the faith.

Being in our own hands isn't that much of a plus point......have you seen us play ???

I think the 4-1 flattered Swansea. We need to stick with the team against Hull for the full ninety minutes, we are capable of beating anybody when we are at our best. KTF.

I respect your optmism. but like we have been saying. the team don't want to play there best for Lambert anymore it seems

Just imagine what the two Hull scorers Long & Jelavic will do to our shite defence, City will rack up a cricket score if they play to their potential, Spurs will probably beat us as well, I'm not being pessimistic I'm being honest, we're shite and deserve to be where we are, LERNER OUT...

"At our best", heh. I've seen one decent 90 minute performance this season. We are shite.

Are you fetching your white flag next week? 

So are you saying we are not shite?

Either deluded or fishing for an argument. I'll not waste my Sunday afternoon on the likes of you.