The R word

villanwesty88

Cardiff are going to win aren’t they, **** sake.

Well then Sunderland go to United next ,lose that and even with 2 wins in last 2 games will be below us due to GD.Leaving Norwich and Fulham to drop with them,,I hope

wierd watching this game. i don't know who to cheer for. just waiting for the fulltime whistle. draw is best. i fear Sunderland can survive so a Cardiff win would be preferred if there is to be a winner.going through this again is shit.

I don't get it. Half the people are saying it's pretty unlikely we'll go down and odds are 10-1 against it (fairly long I believe?)

Yet there are the other half saying we're definitely going down. Which is it?

We always needed all 3 points ?!

I don't think we need even one more point. Norwich, Fulham and Cardiff (if they lose today) will not overhaul us with the fixtures they have. WE ARE SAFE!

that's what people were saying about Sunderland. they got 4 points from Chelsea and city. the only thing guaranteed with these fixtures are our impending losses because we are shit.

I genuinely think we're going down.

So you think that either Fulham or Cardiff (as it stands) will win their last two? Because I don't think any of us believes Norwich will overtake us.

Fulham are capable of it. teams they have left are on holidays.

I don't get it. Half the people are saying it's pretty unlikely we'll go down and odds are 10-1 against it (fairly long I believe?)

Because they aren't looking at the many posts explaining the situation on the last few pages, Sunderland score and its "OH **** WERE GOING DOWN AHHHH".

KSV we got 6 points from Chelsea and City, whats your point?

I genuinely think we're going down.

So you think that either Fulham or Cardiff (as it stands) will win their last two? Because I don't think any of us believes Norwich will overtake us.

Fulham are capable of it. teams they have left are on holidays.

Yes but they also threw away 2 points yesterday - they are not world beaters.

Fulham have Stoke (nothing to play for) and Palace on the last day at home (tough to beat, but nothing to play for).

Sunderland have Manure, which they could get something out of, then West Brom and Swansea, both at home.

I can see both teams getting enough points to climb above us, leaving us, Norwich and Cardiff in the relegation zone.

Frankly, if we don't beat Hull, we're down.

Because they aren't looking at the many posts explaining the situation on the last few pages, Sunderland score and its "OH **** WERE GOING DOWN AHHHH".

KSV we got 6 points from Chelsea and City, whats your point?

That is exactly my point. We did and were shit. Why cant these other teams do it?