The R word

villanwesty88

I'm being honest

You are not. You are catastrophising about future events, I alternatively believe that we will get something against Hull that should secure our safety.  

The table doesn't lie, we do deserve to be where we are like he said. There's no doubt about that. 

I'm being honest

You are not. You are catastrophising about future events, I alternatively believe that we will get something against Hull that should secure our safety.

The table doesn't lie, we do deserve to be where we are like he said. There's no doubt about that.

Exactly, the table doesn't lie and there are 4 teams in this league worse than we are.

Look at it this way, Cardiff and Norwich will not catch us now. Only 1 team for us to worry about now and thats most likely fulham who have to win both. Sunderland could actually finish above us looking at their fixtures. Jesus christ.

I'm being honest

Exactly, the table doesn't lie and there are 4 teams in this league worse than we are.

Quite. Unfortunately only Norwich have harder fixtures than us...

A draw v Hull doesn't really mean much now. Chances are it's Cardiff and Fulham that will have to self us down and they need to win both, even a point will mean they they finish above us should they win both.

I'm being honest

If we get something against Hull then so be it, BUT where are the goals coming from because one things for sure and that's that we will concede, from Guzan through to Agbonlahor this is one hell of a poor team that deserves to be where it is and as a club itself probably deserves relegation, only those in denial will not agree.

Sunderland are 2 up on Cardiff, makes things even worse for us as it pulls them closer to us, Randy Lerner should hang his head in shame at what he's done here, LERNER OUT....

what about lambert? Does he get a free pass then, because when i last checked he was the manager. Sure lerner is a knob for cutting back, however lambert has had enough quality to at least keep us out this situation.

The table doesn't lie but that applies to all the teams. I don't think anyone would argue that we have not been poor this season (very poor on current form). If there are 3 worse teams this season we will stay up, if not we'll be down. I hope not to read any "we were lucky to stay up" posts as I'm sure there won't be any counteracting "we were unlucky to go down".

• Like 2

A draw v Hull doesn't really mean much now. Chances are it's Cardiff and Fulham that will have to self us down and they need to win both, even a point will mean they they finish above us should they win both.

Lost me there ????

If we can scramble a draw home v Southampton, we can against Hull surely?

Despite the defensive screw ups, we did actually play a lot better football yesterday - all be it with almost no cutting edge.

we out-passed Swansea and they had every kind of luck a team can get in that match. Not suggesting we didn't deserve to lose and we don't deserve to be where we are but I do believe we are due some luck, look at Sunderland - getting a ridiculous red card decision that effectively ended that match!

• Like 2

as a club itself probably deserves relegation, only those in denial will not agree.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

We deserve relegation if we finish in the bottom 3. After 38 games, why should a team finishing 17th deserve relegation more than a team finishing 18th to 20th?